GDT: 3/7/2022 Toronto Maple Leafs @ Your New Jersey Devils, 7:00 pm

Colorado Rockies 1976

12 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I've said this before, but Siegenthaler might be the worst defenseman on terms of offensive ability ever. Dude literally fell down in the corner in the offensive zone with all the time and space in the world.  He also has missed the net a bunch tonight too, of course. 

Re-watch the goal that we scored. Siegenthaler was the one that made the pass up the boards to Boquist for that chance. 

After frankly, a super risky pass that he got from Haula across the middle of our D zone. Luckily like two of those Leafs players were gassed and trying to get to the bench. They were gassed or clueless at least. 

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 1

Did the TV broadcast show a better look at that post hit at the end there? I'm at the arena and I'd bet my first born that it hit the back bar.

2 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

The Bratter chance?

Yeah they didn't really give us a good look on the jumbotron. Looked like it when in to me and to the whole crowd that screamed "That was in!" Lmao

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

No excuses for Brunette. Way too much talent on this PP for it to look this bad. 

Agreed. What in the fvck. I was saying to myself after the broadcasters said that the TOR PK is going to be super tired. 

I literally said to myself, our first unit is way more gassed. 

• Like 1

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

The shorthanded goals are something else...

Marner is a beast and I think he was being saved until our first unit looked gassed. That looked like a good coaching decision from Toronto there, but he may have been out there for the last 6 minutes too. 

Edited by RizzMB30

1 minute ago, RizzMB30 said:

Holy fvck his face...and what a goal!

fvckin Holmberg took a chunk of his upper lip out. Jesus. 

Yeah he’s gotta be in some serious pain.  I hurt from looking at that…

• Like 1