Lindy Ruff RELIEVED Of duties, Green Temp Coach

Colorado Rockies 1976

23 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

And he’s scientifically accurate as well.  Quite often it is usually one particular genital gargling the other, so he’s not only as pissed as the rest of us, he’s anatomically correct.

College educated baby, glad that money was well spent 🤣

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Novo is my fvcking hero.

Unfortunately if the Devils cut off his access I worry about his future with NJ.com.

I’ll say it again- his employer needs to back him. We PAY FOR HIS WRITING. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

I’ve lost all hope. It’s noon. If he’s not fired after these last two games it ain’t ever happening. I just don’t get it. I just don’t get how anyone can’t watch this and not conclude the coach is a massive cancer that needs to be removed. 

• Like 3
  • EvilHeart 1

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’ve lost all hope. It’s noon. If he’s not fired after these last two games it ain’t ever happening. I just don’t get it. I just don’t get how anyone can’t watch this and not conclude the coach is a massive cancer that needs to be removed. 

I want Fitz to talk either way.

Either:

A] Come out, back your coach and face the wrath of your fans.

or

B] Come out, announce you're making a change.

This status-quo bullsh!t just doesn't work anymore.

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I want Fitz to talk either way.

Either:

A) Come out, back your coach and face the wrath of your fans.

or

B) Come out, announce you're making a change.

This status-quo bullsh!t just doesn't work anymore.

He’s a fvcking coward. You won’t hear anything from him. The only thing we’ll probably hear today is that Schmid was recalled and Poulter was sent back down. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

He’s a fvcking coward. You won’t hear anything from him. The only thing we’ll probably hear today is that Schmid was recalled and Poulter was sent back down. 

Nah new ads for the away jersey: Metamucil 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I'm honestly shocked those above his head (granted there aren't many individuals) let him get away with not addressing the media for months at a time.

Edited by Devilsfan118

22 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Bro we had 2 solid months of prime evidence to fire him. Instead we got a press conference with Fitz getting extended and doubling down. It's not happening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Novo is my fvcking hero.

Unfortunately if the Devils cut off his access I worry about his future with NJ.com.

As do I, although I also feel as though karma’s on his side.  If NJ.com axes him for hurting Lindy’s feelings, he’ll be able to find a better gig.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

As do I, although I also feel as though karma’s on his side.  If NJ.com axes him for hurting Lindy’s feelings, he’ll be able to find a better gig.

Axes him? He’s doing his job. Where would you ever get that idea? That’s nuts. They need to BACK HIM. 

• Like 2

Novo is also the chair of the NJ chapter of the PWHA. He’s not getting axed or losing sh!t. And if he ever did, that’s my last straw. Newark is 20 minutes from my office. I’ll go down there and get myself thrown the fvck off the property if I have to. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Axes him? He’s doing his job. Where would you ever get that idea? That’s nuts. They need to BACK HIM. 

To be clear, I’m not suggesting I want that to happen, but if the Devils really are as thin-skinned as they appear, I can’t overlook the possibility, no matter how ridiculous it seems.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Craig Berube 

Yeah same, though it doesn't seem like Fitz does.

Right now I'd settle for either Green or Dineen as an interim.  No, neither is a long-term solution or even a guarantee to be short-term solution, but neither is the idiot currently masquerading as a head coach.  And as has been pointed out, he's becoming flat-out toxic at this point, on top of all of awfulness already on display.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Feeling completely powerless, and needing to let off steam, I decided to message the Devils on Facebook. IMG_7538.thumb.png.f8dd05dd57d0c23276618372075d966d.png

I'm with you on the feelings of this but the social media guy is just gonna look at it and move and probably laugh and move on unfortunately lol

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, devlman said:

One side point I’d like say is that I appreciate how the team can be this bad and yet there is very little in-fighting amongst this forum. Years-past there would be people going at each other’s throats. Now, everyone is pretty much united in their dissatisfaction with management.

Its good to know there are people out there seriously disgusted and miserable the way I am right now.

I still love everyone here even if they wanted me to burn $1k on watching our team lose in sh!tty fashion twice this season to those a$$holes in blue or want me to sit near opposing team's fans lol

Edited by Satans Hockey

I'm still super irritated that we had to watch this bozo Jake Reynolds on the pre-show talk about how amazing it is to get a corporate patch on their jersey that they get paid money for. 

"it's such an incredible moment for our organization" "it's so much more than a patch" can we throw this goof and his dumb sneakers in the dumpster with the coaching staff? He's such a corporate souless phony. 

I need Novo to ask him how the team can justify a 9% increase on season tickets. That's the only thing I ever want to hear from this phonys mouth. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

I'm still super irritated that we had to watch this bozo Jake Reynolds on the pre-show talk about how amazing it is to get a corporate patch on their jersey that they get paid money for. 

"it's such an incredible moment for our organization" "it's so much more than a patch" can we throw this goof and his dumb sneakers in the dumpster with the coaching staff? He's such a corporate souless phony. 

I need Novo to ask him how the team can justify a 9% increase on season tickets. That's the only thing I ever want to hear from this phonys mouth. 

Toilet Barf GIF - Toilet Barf Puke - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 3

Just now, Lateralous said:

Just updating the post of the week 

Pretty sure that's already post of the year.  Even with 10 months still left in 2024.  @MadDog2020 has already clinched the win; the battle for second place rages on.

• Like 3