2024 Offseason Thread - It’s FINALLY here

42 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

This Sullivan sh!t is starting to get on my nerves. Too much conflicting information. Why can’t anything just be easy?

Cuz we aren't da Rags brah. Bright lights ain't bright in Jerzy.

46 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

No, he most definitely is not. Btw, congrats on Chase Claypool 🤣

The Bills are still short on their 90 man roster, Claypool is a camp body. I will be surprised if he makes the team.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I will be surprised if he makes the team.

So will I, he’s terrible 🤣

11 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Cuz we aren't da Rags brah. Bright lights ain't bright in Jerzy.

Hustle and bustle brah

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Nicomo said:

In what world would that be a “big swing”

Dude never even made it out of the conference finals in 16 years. 

It’s at worst a swinging on a hit and run to protect the runner.

Green would be not even taking warmup swings

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, njbuff said:

The Bills are still short on their 90 man roster, Claypool is a camp body. I will be surprised if he makes the team.

I’d be surprised if he didn’t. That WR room is brutal. Rookie Coleman, Curtis Samuel, and a bunch of nothing after that. 

Edited by Nicomo

6 hours ago, RizzMB30 said:

I would want Sean Burke brought in as goalie coach in a perfect world. He's the Vegas goalie coach right now. We need another Jacques Caron. 

Sean Burke; big part of my childhood watching the Devils in the late 80’s. Would be cool to have him back in the organization.

14 hours ago, Nicomo said:

I’d be surprised if he didn’t. That WR room is brutal. Rookie Coleman, Curtis Samuel, and a bunch of nothing after that. 

The Bills have Shakir, Cook out of the backfield, Kinkaid and Samuel, who I trust that Allen will give him a career year, like he has so many others.

Allen is hitting his prime and he IS the ultimate weapon. Allen only needs his receivers to hang onto the ball for the Bills to have a prolific offense.

Diggs disappeared the second half of the season and  was not getting the targets, so he pouted and basically got kicked off the team.

Point is, the Bills are more than fine and will cake to another division title. Other than Allen, coming up clutch in the postseason is a WHOLE other matter.

Posted (edited)

If Fitz sends our '24 first rounder (top-10 unprotected) to Pittsburgh for Sullivan (I just can't see Dubas letting him walk for nothing while he's under contract), then what chips would we have for a goalie? '25 first rounder + Holtz/Mercer/Casey?  Gonna be interesting.

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Sean Burke; big part of my childhood watching the Devils in the late 80’s. Would be cool to have him back in the organization.

You'd have to fire Marty for that to happen because as long as he's in the organization, Rogalski isn't going anywhere.

• Vomiting 3

2 hours ago, slasher72 said:

You'd have to fire Marty for that to happen because as long as he's in the organization, Rogalski isn't going anywhere.

Said it before, I don’t care about Marty’s legacy when it comes to today. Granted I know next to nothing about front office happenings, marty’s love for Rogalski and signing off/shadow endorsing the Jersey jersey are combined fireable, Rogalski the primary 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, slasher72 said:

If Fitz sends our '24 first rounder (top-10 unprotected) to Pittsburgh for Sullivan (I just can't see Dubas letting him walk for nothing while he's under contract), then what chips would we have for a goalie? '25 first rounder + Holtz/Mercer/Casey?  Gonna be interesting.

I would definitely include Fitz himself in any package for a goalie if he sends an unprotected top 10 pick to Pittsburgh for a coach.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There's no way Fitz is dumb enough to trade for a HC when there are plenty of options out there.

I would go nuts if that ever happened, unless, the head coach can go out there and get 40g.  Then, maybe.