GDT: 4/2/2024, Pens @ Devils, 7:00 pm, back to bar analogies

Just now, Nicomo said:

Not sure why the Devils even pay their analytics department. They clearly dont listen to them. 

GODDAMN YOU fvckING IDIOTS WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO SEE THAT SMITH POISONS EVERY LAST fvckING THING THAT HE TOUCHES?!  BY ALL MEANS JUST KEEP fvckING PLAYING HIM!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Not sure why the Devils even pay their analytics department. They clearly dont listen to them. 

Cause or GM allows for idiots to made idiot decisions and doesn’t step in and say, “stop fvcking with my legacy”

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Two games in a row where the Devils held two goal leads at one point and lost by three.  Way to fvcking go.

It doesn't even matter. This is not an NHL team. They should be fvcking ashamed to even dress in this uniform. fvck them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Not at all.  They’re more concerned about making sure Smith plays as much as possible.  They put him next to Nemec, and Nemec was awful.  They got tired of that and paired him with Luke.  More badness.  I would help Smith clean out his locker if I thought it would get him out of here.

• Like 1

Fitz makes me ashamed to be bald right now.  God-fvcking-dammit-ALL.

I feel for every last fan who had to see that sh!tshow in person.  I hope the ice was covered with debris.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Before this season, I would have total confidence that fits wouldn't even consider him. Now, I'm not so sure.

How's Fitz's relationship with his family? Do he and the greens vacation together over the summer? Any familiar ties that might cause him to pause?

You joke, but Fitz does have a close connection to Sullivan, and I’d take him in a heartbeat if Pittsburgh moves on from him. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

GODDAMN YOU fvckING IDIOTS WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO SEE THAT SMITH POISONS EVERY LAST fvckING THING THAT HE TOUCHES?!  BY ALL MEANS JUST KEEP fvckING PLAYING HIM!

Are you saying that an extension is out of the question?

• Haha 1

All I gotta say is Fitz better have one hell of an offseason, or I am so fvcking done with him.  

• Like 3

Just now, njbuff said:

I long for the Devils of the 90’s and early 2000’s.

Right now I’ll settle for the staff being kicked right the fvck outta the building the second the season ends.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Fitz makes me ashamed to be bald right now.  God-fvcking-dammit-ALL.

I feel for every last fan who had to see that sh!tshow in person.  I hope the ice was covered with debris.

Hey now, I got a clean sheet tonight in my first soccer game of the season, it’s not all bad for us bald folk!

Plus sh!tz has that stupid “I’m a hip old guy” partial stubble bullsh!t. Well at least the last time he was spotted in person.

• Like 1

Just now, jagknife said:

I’ll help pack his belongings 

I’ll plant the bomb beneath the car, but I’ll be sure to let MD2020 know about it first, so he can find some excuse to get out of the car for a few minutes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

The FIRST game Luke is back with Smith… 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A surprise to no one except the jizzbuckets who apparently aren’t familiar with the modern day definition of IN-fvckING-SANITY.

• Like 3

Just now, hit the post said:

Laughable....Its just Laughable

This is as mad as I’ve ever been after a Devils loss since I started following the team.  This just completely sucks.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

This is as mad as I’ve ever been after a Devils loss since I started following the team.  This just completely sucks.

I was mad in November.  Now, I’m just resigned to the fact that this team sucks.  Fitz has a lot of work to do to fix this.

• Like 1