GDT: 4/9/2024 Leafs @ Devils 7:00 pm Zamboni Time

1 minute ago, Aznjsn said:

Siegebthaler really taking the tank strategy to heart. Dude didn't even move with the guy he was covering in front. His worst season by far.

He's just not good man. At all. He isn't a good scorer, he isn't physical, doesn't block a ton of shots, and most importantly,  he's pretty bad at his primary job which is to play good zone or man to man defense.  

I can't remember how long he's signed for but I don't think he deserves a spot on the team.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

He's just not good man. At all. He isn't a good scorer, he isn't physical, doesn't block a ton of shots, and most importantly,  he's pretty bad at his primary job which is to play good zone or man to man defense.  

I can't remember how long he's signed for but I don't think he deserves a spot on the team.

Through 2025 unfortunately 😮‍💨

But yea agreed, if he'd at least just play with some physicality, using his size, he'd be so much more instrumental to this team. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Aznjsn said:

Siegebthaler really taking the tank strategy to heart. Dude didn't even move with the guy he was covering in front. His worst season by far.

At this point the entire team needs to be re-taught how to play hockey.  

• Like 3

Excellent goal by Mercer.  I like how, without Jack, this team is a little more creative, throwing pucks on net and to the middle.  

They don't purely rely on Jack to be the puck carrier and set up guy up top.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Excellent goal by Mercer.  I like how, without Jack, this team is a little more creative, throwing pucks on net and to the middle.  

They don't purely rely on Jack to be the puck carrier and set up guy up top.

That’s one of the reasons why I like Jack and Nico playing on different lines, apart from the fact that they play the same position.  Nico’s generally more aggressive and creative when he’s the primary puck handler than when he plays off of Jack.

• Like 2