Game Thread: Devils @ Boston, 7:00pm

Z-Man

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*waits for comment making fun of how i like more than one team*

It won't be me tonight as my other team just kicked Toronto's ass, head, groin and every other body part... 8-0 and complete domination from beginning to end. Sens may well end up paying Hasek's bonus clause.

OMG Finally finsihed watching the game in delay. I was unsure how I would feel about the shootouts, but that was extreamly exciting. I saw some of the other games with the shootout and thought it was ok, but when your team is involved, much differnt.

This game is going straight to DVD for me. Great game for the Devs. Down and out, and back to the winning ways.

On a side note, do we really have to play Sean Brown...I really dislike the guy...I miss Scotty Stevens  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand that everyone has players they dislike, but what has he done for you not to like him? He's been SOLID this year, and if anything, our BEST defenseman these past few games. I truly believe Brown has earned the #6 position, when Whitey comes back McGillis SHOULD be the one to ride the pine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Waive/Trade McGillis?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope together with Oliwa's 800 K that will be enough to bring Elias back on the roster

Does anyone else have serious doubts that we'll see Elias before January if at all this year?  He's not even skating. :saddevil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm thinking the same thing. Tonight was the 11th game. In August we were expecting him to play in tonight's or hear that he would play in Tuesday's game.

Obviously, now neither is going to happen. :saddevil:

OK OK I get it, Sean Brown is a god when it comes to defensemen  :D  Sometimes you see a few bad plays and get a bad opinion on someone even when they may be good, it's also hard to get a good feel for a game when you have your 2 yr old climbing on your back sceaming "go hockey, go hockey" over and over again  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:unsure: funny I never had a problem seeing potential - my 2 year old is always screaming for chocolate milk though ( :argh: ). Really though, that's still all it is...potential -- I hope he keeps growing.

Edited by Darwindog

I have a friend from Hawkesbury (1 hr from Ottawa) whose family has been friends with the McGillis family for years. Her dad and his worked together - cops. She says we have to give Dan time, he'll come through. She's obviously a loyal friend. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

See keep this stuff to yourself :P I prefer to keep these guys inhuman sort of hockey automatons -- the minute I start thinking they have feelings and stuff I get all misty and loyal and stuff... so his Dad was a cop? That's so cute ^_^

<_< He still stinks :angry:;)

that's true unthinkable. Ftorek totally ruined mcinnis and zaumner as well. Ftorek really made some awful desicions with players that worked hard but had little talent.

The way he handled berard was just absolutely confusing as hell. I never liked the guy....he could be a point per game and would still be a detriment to his team.

ive been living in aruba for 2 months and have been listening to the games over the internet...are the games on tv in NJ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Living in aruba huh? that must be tough :) i wish i was living in aruba...!!

so.. i still like Koslov, i know most of you arent fans.. but whatever...

and... i thought the bruins fans were really lame for booing when the refs called the goal a goal.. hmm. it only was completely obvious on replay... ya boo when ya think its a tough call.. not when the replay shows it to be all goal...

ummm, good job with the 2 saves in the shootout Clemmy.

It is funny, early in the year I was hoping Langenbrunner would get PP play because Marshall was getting it instead of him. Now I don't want to see Langenbrunner out there and would prefer Parise get a shot and that isn't happening. Especially since Langebrunner has been used on the PK I would think they wouldn't use him on the PP as much, since he isn't producing offensively.

It is funny, early in the year I was hoping Langenbrunner would get PP play because Marshall was getting it instead of him.  Now I don't want to see Langenbrunner out there and would prefer Parise get a shot and that isn't happening.  Especially since Langebrunner has been used on the PK I would think they wouldn't use him on the PP as much, since he isn't producing offensively.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:(

hes gotta do something soon right?

:)

I have a friend from Hawkesbury (1 hr from Ottawa) whose family has been friends with the McGillis family for years. Her dad and his worked together - cops. She says we have to give Dan time, he'll come through. She's obviously a loyal friend. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Smart friend you have there Liz.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One half of my family is from Hawkesbury and they are always so happy that two guys came out of Hawkesbury to make it to the NHL and they are Bob Hartley and Dan McGillis but my dad has seen some Devils games this year and when he sees McGillis even he goes he sucks and he was made for the old NHL.

funny how the Devils first win streak comes with Clemmy eh ??

Though I still don't feel like I watched a winning game last night cause of the whole shootout, but they are getting what they want, Lynn was fascinated with it... hell she was happier then I was when Gionta scored :lol:

(at least that makes Christmas shopping easier :evil:)

still I can look in the morning and see 6-5 and be pleased!