Game Thread: Devils @ Rangers 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i miss chico

JD was sounding kind of giddy there at the end talking about everything but the game..Ahh well at least he's not dying tonight... :boogie: Lets come out banging in the 2nd.. :boogie:

We couldn't score in 7 minutes of PP time, and they scored in about 7 seconds of PP time. Pathetic.

For everyone hoping for a good 60 minute effort; that hope is done and gone. Let's try for 40?

BTW - I usually like JD, but he just lost a lot of respect right there, claiming that Kasperitis's check was as clean as Stevens. That was an OBVIOUS elbow to the chin.

Edited by Don

report from the garden....

that major pp SUCKED. not one scoring chance. not one tipped shot. no tips makes it easy for lundqvist to eat up the rebounds.

martys keeping the team in it. sad they're not stepping it up for him.

I am sitting in front of an a$$hole rags fan who called the kaspar elbow a clean hit, then screamed for a call when kozzie kozbourne clocked that rag who was practicing hooked on phonics by reading the logos on the puck.

hope lou's got the ice stare going in the locker room. devils really gotta pick it up.

We couldn't score in 7 minutes of PP time, and they scored in about 7 seconds of PP time. Pathetic.

For everyone hoping for a good 60 minute effort; that hope is done and gone. Let's try for 40?

BTW - I usually like JD, but he just lost a lot of respect right there, claiming that Kasperitis's check was as clean as Stevens. That was an OBVIOUS elbow to the chin.

AS CLEAN AS STEVENS? :rofl: That was one of the most blatant elbows I've ever seen in my life. Was he trying a poor attempt at humor or something? I'm watching Doc and Chico- nice to have the choice. As far as that 5 minute excuse for a PP- 3 shot is just UNACCEPTABLE. UNACCEPTBLE. That was fvcking garbage. And go figure, it takes them 7 lousy seconds to score on their first PP. We better come out storming in the 2nd.

I can't believe JD would say that, I thought he was better than that. I guess he's been drinking too much of the blue kool-aid :P Yes Marshall was kneeling down but Kasparitis didn't hit him with the shoulder, he ELBOWED him and deserved what he got.

And I'm SOOOO glad Hollweg was stupid enough to get his ass roasted by Cam again :clap: