The Official comprehensive thread of CHICO-ISM and DOC-TRUISMS

El Diablo

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never get annoyed with Doc but wtf was with this doozy in the second period when we were on the PP up 5-2?

'There's no real motivation for the Devils here other than to pad the score'

Oh really? First of all no amount of goals will completely satisfy me against these pukes. And since when did a three-goal lead with more than a period left become insurmountable? We almost blew a three goal lead the other night in fact :doh1:

Edited by Hasan4978

I thought it was kinda funny when Doc went into flashback mode, emphasizing the point he made about it being the same old story with the Devils beating the Flyers over the past decade+.

"Renberg to LeClair, dumped in and Driver collects behind the net." He was doing that on and off throughout the third.

Clever.

I thought it was kinda funny when Doc went into flashback mode, emphasizing the point he made about it being the same old story with the Devils beating the Flyers over the past decade+.

"Renberg to LeClair, dumped in and Driver collects behind the net." He was doing that on and off throughout the third.

Clever.

Clever.

A great one in the pre-game last night from Doc. Something to the efect of:

"The Philadelphia Flyers, hot off a winning steak, thought they were finally prepared to beat the Devils........................Oh, Do-ya?" Get it...true genius. :rofl:

First time I heard that, all I heard was "Renberg" and I'm thinking, "Doc's lost it."

Then it hit me.

Clever indeed.

Loved that. And yeah i had to explain it to a friend i've recently converted ;D

I was looking for this thread, there have been TONS of awesome quotes, especially against Philly (most recent game) and yesterday when the damn speed skating wasn't working.

BTW: And play continues!?

Edited by Cowutopia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...