The Official comprehensive thread of CHICO-ISM and DOC-TRUISMS

El Diablo

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Doc that said it. Straight out of the commercial break he says "Second period highlights brought to you by Resch's Mint Flavored Hot Dogs. (insert slight chuckle here) How much mint? Just a hint!" Then Chico launches straight into analysis of the highlights.

I think Chico said something later on about some kind of Portuguese delicasy, maybe it was mint hot dogs, but I wasn't really paying attention. Then Doc says something like, "He mentions this as he eats two hot dogs in one bun."

It was Doc that said it. Straight out of the commercial break he says "Second period highlights brought to you by Resch's Mint Flavored Hot Dogs. (insert slight chuckle here) How much mint? Just a hint!"GO MAN Then Chico launches straight into analysis of the highlights.

I think Chico said something later on about some kind of Portuguese delicasy, maybe it was mint hot dogs, but I wasn't really paying attention. Then Doc says something like, "He mentions this as he eats two hot dogs in one bun."

I love how last night when Chico said that Gionta was lobbying for a second penalty but wasn't going to get one, at that precise moment the camera panned in on the two Habs in the penalty box :lol:

And when the crowd roared for the second penalty Chico was oblivious to why and went off on a minute-long tangent about how the atmosphere is better at the new arena; it took them till almost the beginning of the PP to realize that it was two double minors :P

Edited by NJDevs26

• 2 weeks later...