OGT: Maple Leafs @ DEVILS!

overtime98

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a good first period. While the top two lines did create some chances, the defense is just not there. Even the Madden line has been struggling tonight. Marty made some good saves but he will need some more help to win this. The one bright spot was Rasmussen scoring a well deserved goal. I still have a positive outlook on this game. Go Devils!

Not much to say about that period other than we're being outworked, outhustled, and outmanned by a minor league version of the Leafs that has virtually no shot at the playoffs. It's amazing how they talk about how important every game is and then they come out and take a defensive sh!t big enough to stink up the Grand Canyon. And oh yeah, I almost forgot- Klee sucks.

(1) Predictable. We can't score on back-up goaltenders. So back-up back-up goaltenders would be even worse.

(2) 17 shots in the first period?!?!?!?!? Didn't anyone inform these guys that the Leafs suck ass?!?!?!

Cripes. I'll be getting it from the Montreal fans tomorrow. "What? Can't even beat the MAPLE LEAFS?!?! That's the definition of SUCKAGE".

Almost makes you want to cry.

"The Leafs have scored three even strength goals. I don't think they've done that in a month. And it's still just the second period." :doh1:

And according to Doc, its a sign that Toronto is playing just that good of a game.... :puke:... everyone has this type of game against us, we bring out the best in everyone

Almost makes you want to cry.

"The Leafs have scored three even strength goals. I don't think they've done that in a month. And it's still just the second period." :doh1:

It almost makes me want to shoot myself. This is just so sad. I know there might be 11 games to go and it may still be a little early, but I honestly feel that the Devils season is riding on this third period. The way things are looking I wouldnt be surprised if this team drops out of the top 8 by the end of next week. I just dont understand though. There is talent on this team but its just amazing how bad they can look sometimes. :puke:

Edited by SickMan

And according to Doc, its a sign that Toronto is playing just that good of a game.... :puke:... everyone has this type of game against us, we bring out the best in everyone

He's got it all wrong ... we do our worst against everyone so even Pittsburgh looks like they can beat Ottowa. We need to retire another one ...

John Maclean, Scott Neidermeyer - thats 2 games we win

Brodeur - early retirement guarantees a 3rd win.