Can we gloat yet???!!!!!

hattrick

Hmmmm....I remember some team from the swamp being down 3-0 and then winning the next 4 and is was much more recent than the ones that are being mentioned...now that being said...I so want us to win on Saturday, on national tv, in the RanJuh's barn and let TV world see what they are missing...maybe we get some national coverage down the road :mellow:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It IS time to gloat - but not about this series yet.

It's time to gloat that:

The Devils have won 14 in row

The Rangers have lost 7 in a row

The Devils have outscored them - 13-2

Jagr and Renny look like fools

The stupid Ranger fans have been quieted three times in a row - you could've heard a pin drop tonight.

Brodeur has gotten a few more milestones - and about to get some more

Somebody besides Gionta is scoring

The Devils have played three different types of games to start this series - and looked good for most of it

SHUTOUT!

Hopefully there will be a lot more to gloat about Saturday!!

Hmmmm....I remember some team from the swamp being down 3-0 and then winning the next 4 and is was much more recent than the ones that are being mentioned...now that being said...I so want us to win on Saturday, on national tv, in the RanJuh's barn and let TV world see what they are missing...maybe we get some national coverage down the road :mellow:

Who was that, exactly? I'm guessing the Nets?

I don't believe in jinxes. This series is, for all intents and puposes, over.

Agreed. Stat wise, when the devs were up 2-0, they were 87% favored to win... Now that we are up 3-0, I'm not going to try to find how many 3-0 series there have been... but its very close to 0% --- but NOT ZERO.

The Devs can lose this... but providing only a limited amount injuries occur (even if Brodeur is injured, I think the Devs can win 1 game in the next 4). This isn't baseball, baseball is determined by many factors such as weather, stadiums (some are pitcher friendly, hitter friendly, righty friendly, etc) and there is pitching rotation (although the flyers and rags seem to be on rotation :) )