Stanley Cup Finals Game 1 Thread - 6/5/06 - 8pm OLN

Satans Hockey

I can't see the game. The announcer said it was bad giveaway but I must say I expected it out of him. He was thrown into a bad situation. I'll cut him some slack because it is not like it wasn't expected.

it looked like miscommunication between him and smyth?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see the game. The announcer said it was bad giveaway but I must say I expected it out of him. He was thrown into a bad situation. I'll cut him some slack because it is not like it wasn't expected.

There was no way that was expected. I was expecting him to give up a goal but this was insane, all he had to do was stop the puck and leave it there behind the net and his d-man would have cleared it, but he moved it last minute and turned it over to the ugliest fvck in hockey. I hope the arena collapses next game.

There was no way that was expected. I was expecting him to give up a goal but this was insane, all he had to do was stop the puck and leave it there behind the net and his d-man would have cleared it, but he moved it last minute and turned it over to the ugliest fvck in hockey. I hope the arena collapses next game.

Well now that I have an explanation it is easier to understand. The Oilers are screwed without Roloson, hopefully he comes back.

I know it was Round 1 but didn't the Oil blow the first game against the Wings too ?

Of course their goalie didn't get knocked out either.

Wow, just wow.

Game 2 is freakin' huge !

G'Nite all.....

No, the fourth win is the series.

I'm talking experience, not math my dear!

i was so conflicted about which team to root for. i love jason smith and like chris pronger and a few others, but i can't stand guys like diver roloson and flying elbow torres. the canes are rampant divers with active sticks like justin williams and hot dogs like eric staal, and other annoying guys like recchi and huge nose brindy.

but after this performance by cam ward, i've fallen in love with cam ward, i never though i'd say this, but go canes go. or at least, go ward go.

marc andre bergeron wins the conn smythe!!!!! roloson is out for the series, the karma comes back, that teaches you dont' dive, it will bite you in the ass.

interestingly though, roloson played a really bad game even before the injury so maybe that means even with shaky goaltending the oil can keep up.

Edited by bruins4777

marc andre bergeron wins the conn smythe!!!!! roloson is out for the series, the karma comes back, that teaches you dont' dive, it will bite you in the ass.

interestingly though, roloson played a really bad game even before the injury so maybe that means even with shaky goaltending the oil can keep up.

IF there was any karma for diving the Canes wouldn't have made the playoffs. Their 3rd goal was a direct result of Wesley going down like a little girl.

Can ANY team get luckier ever then the Carolina Hurricanes??!?!? :argh::argh::argh::argh:

First Connolly AND 4 Sabres d men fall...now Roloson is done for the year....f that team....f their nascar loving fans...and f that metro$exual coach.....

If and it is a IF...the Canes "win" the Cup....this is how I will view it:

NOTE: yes derek, i know Cole was out....

Edited by LOTCB

:rofl: at the ugliest fvck comment. Man. They should make a sign next year at a game that reads:

"Get A NOSE JOB BRIND'AMOUR!"

Can ANY team get luckier ever then the Carolina Hurricanes??!?!? :argh::argh::argh::argh:

First Connolly AND 4 Sabres d men fall...now Roloson is done for the year....f that team....f their nascar loving fans...and f that metro$exual coach.....

If and it is a IF...the Canes "win" the Cup....this is how I will view it:

NOTE: yes derek, i know Cole was out....

Can you make the asterik bigger? It should definately be bigger. Is there any way they could just engrave an asterik on the Cup?

:rofl: at the ugliest fvck comment. Man. They should make a sign next year at a game that reads:

"Get A NOSE JOB BRIND'AMOUR!"

And Im sorry, that damn apostrophe in his last name, for whatever reason, annoys the living s%!t out of me...get rid of it!!!

LET'S GO OILERS!!!

I STLL BELIEVE!!!!

Can you make the asterik bigger? It should definately be bigger. Is there any way they could just engrave an asterik on the Cup?

Let's hope that is not even an option...

OILERS IN 6!!!!!!!!!

MWAUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :rofl: That last save by Ward was SO CLUTCH!! :hail: Good game, glad the Oil lost and not very concerned about Rolosons health (so unclassy I know, but I honestly don't give a damn!)