Stanley Cup Finals Game 1 Thread - 6/5/06 - 8pm OLN

Satans Hockey

fvck me gently with a chainsaw. :argh:

well put

That P.O.S. Brenda'Whore makes me puke.

The Panes make me sick and Ty pisses me off! You're in the game for 5 friggin minutes and you leave the crease?!?!?!!? D ! ( k!!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MWAUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :rofl: That last save by Ward was SO CLUTCH!! :hail: Good game, glad the Oil lost and not very concerned about Rolosons health (so unclassy I know, but I honestly don't give a damn!)

annabelle, for your comments tonight you must be punished....for bowing to Cam Ward and the NASCANES....I subject you to watching 6 goal Auld for 40 straight days!! :lol::lol:

Edited by LOTCB

Maybe they can bring back the ghost of Fred Braithwaite...

Hey. They showed a Rangers-Oilers game from '94 in which Brathwaite played in. It might have been his debut. Hahaha

annabelle, for your comments tonight you must be punished....for bowong to Cam Ward and the NASCANES....I subject you to watching 6 goal Auld for 40 straight days!! :lol::lol:

LMAO...I was thinking what should her punishment be? :evil:

E-posse? :lol:

how about an E-spanking from Bertuzzi for her ???

Man that was such an amazing game with such a horsesh!t ending... Smith HAD to take Brindy's head and ugly face off when the puck gets fumbled by him like that .....

it's a bad movie ending :P

Auld with a side of "Sopel returns". :D:P

:rofl:

Man that was such an amazing game with such a horsesh!t ending... Smith HAD to take Brindy's head and ugly face off when the puck gets fumbled by him like that .....

it's a bad movie ending :P

:lol::giggle:

Crasher, I agree. I didn't get to see what happened but just from listening to the Oiler guy, I could tell Conklin had a problem behind the net. It sucks that such an exciting game ended like that.

I'm hoping Edmonton can shake it off and bounce back Wednesday.

...I could tell Conklin had a problem behind the net. ...I'm hoping Edmonton can shake it off and bounce back Wednesday...

His "problem" was that he was there.

Ron White sez it best..."You can't fix stupid" :rant::rant:

Damn I'm sick...... :noclue: That game made me sick! :puke:

Crasher, I agree. I didn't get to see what happened but just from listening to the Oiler guy, I could tell Conklin had a problem behind the net. It sucks that such an exciting game ended like that.

Derek I think it was more Smith's fault... yeah he may not have been ready for it... but why was he going behind the net with Conklin already there with the puck ?? And he had a chance to fire the puck outta there and he whiffed on it.....

I'm just so bummed the turning point was like THIS

this was an exciting game, i hope they are all like this.

Same here just upset the game end in such an anti climatic way. I want the Oilers to win but every team I have been rooting for has been ousted so tonight I thought I would wear a Whalers shirt. Didn't help.

Aight NZT.... what... the... fvck.... is with that avatar?

I hate the Canes as much as you do, but my hatred towards the Oilers almost matches my hatred towards the Rangers and Flyers.

Edmonton Oilers>> Mark Messier>>Wayne Gretzky, the so called "great one" who called my team a "Mickey Mouse organization", To hell with that team :puke:

annabelle, for your comments tonight you must be punished....for bowing to Cam Ward and the NASCANES....I subject you to watching 6 goal Auld for 40 straight days!! :lol::lol:

Hey i have actually gotten into nascar..i tape it for my mom... Hmmm what's worse Auld sucking or Cloutier sucking just as hard? I cannot and WILL NOT cheer for Deadmonton..EVER EVER EVER..

\Pass on the Bootuzzi spanking but i'm all for it if it's Naslund...mmmm :uni:

His problem is that he plays for edmonton, oh and he sucks as$..MWUAHHH GO CANES!!!

Come on Annabelle you damn well know Cloutier is worse.

yes but at least Cloutier will suck bag so hard and then KICK YOUR AS$, AUld just plain sucks...(STILL bitter about calder cup 2 seasons ago)

A spanking, a spanking!

</Monty Python>

I like the way you think. :evil:

The good puckmoving goalies are able to get it going right away. After seeing what happened, I am in line to agree with Crasher. It looked like Smith screwed up even more. And then he didn't even do anything. Just brutal.

Just wanted to check in after watchnig a game in downtown Toronto last night (and wow what a place to talk and watch hockey).

Why the Hell was Conklin even dressed? That was down right brutal. Roloson wasn't that good tonight anyways, but atleast Markenan should have been on stand-by. And as far as my hatred for the Canes goes, I've granted immunity to Ward, because their is just no way I can't like this kid. He got owned a couple of times, but man did he stand on his head when his team was up.

It was also nice to see the other team get the edge in benefiting from calls tonight other then the Canes. I thought with the exception of calling some hip checks tripping, the refs did a good job tonight. Obvious penalties got called and hopefully it will continue and finally someone will be called for unsportsman like conduct to send a message to stop this idiocy. Although the Canes weren't as bad crying tonight as their were against Buffalo.

I don't know if the Canes can be stopped, it is truly amazing how lucky they are. It's like the other team is cursed when they suit up to play Carolina. Everyone here and including CBC seems to think the Oilers will finish this in 6. I've got a bad feeling its going to be the Canes in 5.

markannen struggles big time in the new NHL. he's a big positional goaltender who's movement ability is rather weak. he was getting burned a lot and was very inconsistent, at least conklin can move around quickly.

markannen is almost as bad as nabokov on shootouts as well, so if the canes used their speed to get away on breakaways markannen was sure to be burned.

conklin has proved his worth in clutch situations in the past, obviously not in this game. though blaming him for the loss is misguided. even past the fact that bergeron was the one who injured roloson, roloson played a terrible game before being injured.

the first goal is a goal he shouldn't give up, his rebound control is good enough to prevent that, both whitney goals were kind of weak also. especially the onetimer. the williams goal he could have stopped as well. they were all stoppable shots.

o ya did anybody else see what bergeron said about injuring roloson?

'He was coming with a lot of speed,'' Bergeron said of his attempt to contain Ladd. ''I tried to shut him off before he got to the net.

''Unfortunately, he ran into Rollie. Rollie was runner over like that a few times like that in the playoffs and he was always fine. It's just bad luck this time. Obviously, it's something we didn't want to have to deal with.''

i think the oil can win this series.