HALE TO FLAMES

officerfarva

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calgary Radio just confirmed. Hale to the Flames for future considerations.

You guys think this is a good move for the Flames? General consensus among Flames fans is ... who is David Hale???

some guy who can't handle his stick. enjoy watching him try to clear the defensive zone, let alone make a forward pass to a teammate

It's a great trade for the Flames dependant on what the future considerations are. Hale was a young prospect who's growth was slowed down by freak injuries and illness. Might as well see if he sticks in a new environment.

But i must tell you he's been the worst devils defenseman this year by far (other than mark fraser).

I will miss Hale, he was to young to give up on already. But we have to make room with the cap and Chuck I guess.

This is not confirmed, and we don't clear up any cap space by doing this.

Oops - Hale to Calgary with a 5th for a 3rd.

I was not at all happy with Hale's progress this year and I feel like it was the right time to cut him loose.

Edited by Triumph

there's the cap space for matvichuk. I say if he's not on the roster tonight, we'll see him friday.

there's the cap space for matvichuk. I say if he's not on the roster tonight, we'll see him friday.

I'm not sure about that. A bunch of teams are looking for his situation to be investigated because they think he's been ready to go for some time. If he's back this week, that will just fuel their suspicions. I say it will be a little while before he comes back.