Since I am completely done with the Sabres

LOTCB

New Beginning$  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Since I have now seen the truth and cannot stand being a fan of the Sabres, a team that cannot keep up with the Ranger$ Flyer$ and other$, what new team should I select to be my favorite?

• Los Angeles Kings
    • Edmonton Oilers
    • St.Louis Blues
    • San Jose Sharks

I have narrowed this down to the following 4 teams...this is for real....I need a new team....needs to be a Western Conference team and these 4 are my possibilities...

Whatever you choose don't go running back to the Sabres if they win the cup someday.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough of this overreacting that you never even follow yet you still make a big deal about it on these boards. Give it a rest. Even Derek didn't quit on the Rangers over the last 10 years.

The Sabres are still better than 75% of the teams if not more. You don't just select a new team like that.

As a former Sabre fan, I feel your pain.

I would recommend supporting the LA Kings. I think they are going to surprise alot of people in the next two years with alot of young talent.

Viva la French Connection!!!

Edited by LOTCB

Kings are closer to him, and I can see Manta's point about them.

I can also sympathise with you Clown, you haven't sold out on your team, the management has. How can you support a team when you do not support the managements direction for the team. They have lost the heart and soul of that team.

But, you can never go back.

Enough of this overreacting that you never even follow yet you still make a big deal about it on these boards. Give it a rest. Even Derek didn't quit on the Rangers over the last 10 years.

The Sabres are still better than 75% of the teams if not more. You don't just select a new team like that.

QFT. C'mon, Clown, just who do you think you are, Bill Simmons?

I still don't think you go through with it. This is the same guy who said he would never post in Hell again. This is the same guy who said he was so sick of the NHL that he was done with the legaue and would never follow it again.

Of course this isn't about winning and losing. You are a Bills fan afterall.

Some teams refuse to pay top dollar to resign their own free agents. Billy Beane and the Oakland Athletics are a perfect example. They have lost Isringhausen, Giambi, Tejada, Dye, Damon, Mulder, Zito and Hudson and still bring in the right guys to fill their holes or replace thewm within the organization.

What about the Mariners. They lost superstar after superstar and became even better.

I know you aren't giving up on the Sabres. They have great fans and a great team and giving Briere 52 million over 8 years isn't the right thing. There is enough talent to be very successful for years to come.

Kings are closer to him, and I can see Manta's point about them.

I can also sympathise with you Clown, you haven't sold out on your team, the management has. How can you support a team when you do not support the managements direction for the team. They have lost the heart and soul of that team.

But, you can never go back.

Never give up on your team.

... unless Phat Quinn becomes your coach.

POD and quoted for truth.

Never give up on your team when you have a coach like Lindy Ruff and talent which includes Thomas Vanek, Ryan Miller, Maxim Afinogenov, Jason Pominville, Brian Campbell and the next young star Drew Stafford.

I refuse to take part in this poll because the Sabres will still be in the mix next year despite losing their two players for ridiculous contracts.

POD and quoted for truth.

Never give up on your team when you have a coach like Lindy Ruff and talent which includes Thomas Vanek (being groomed for Philly, NY, TOR, Colorado, etc) , Ryan Miller (being groomed for Philly, NY, TOR, Colorado, etc) , Maxim Afinogenov (being groomed for Philly, NY, TOR, Colorado, etc) , Jason Pominville (being groomed for Philly, NY, TOR, Colorado, etc) , Brian Campbell and the next young star Drew Stafford (being groomed for Philly, NY, TOR, Colorado, etc) .

I refuse to take part in this poll because the Sabres will still be in the mix next year despite losing their two players for ridiculous contracts. Im really giddy about this and don't want to up$et anyone

Now THAT is the truth!!!!

Now THAT is the truth!!!!

Believe what you want. Go and give up. I still stand by what I said about your team. I bet there are quite a few fans on this site who would rather have the remaining Buffalo roster.