• Flyers
    • Isles
    • Pens
    • Maple Queefs

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in northern jersey, but either way i just cant stnd the flyers. The rags i cant stand alittle more because theyve became our little sister who tries to tag along but cant. We tend to beat the rags and i hate them, but by a slight edge i give it to the flyers. Flyers get it for all those times we played serious important games, such as being down 2-3 games in the eastern championship. The rags rivalry is one based on fans mostly.

Reading this thread thus far, I thought the Phailures were winning this poll. Then I cast my vote (Philthy) and saw that the Rags are STOMPING the Phailures. I do not understand that! i may have to call Shenanigans on this poll! Though the closeness of the arenas does favor the Rags on this one.

Who do you hate?

Who is our most hated rival?

Blueskirts [ 46 ] [80.70%]

Flyers [ 8 ] [14.04%]

Isles [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Pens [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Maple Queefs [ 3 ] [5.26%]

Total Votes: 57

Edited by Masked Fan

I would say for the last two seasons it has been the NYR and this season will be once again with now that sh!thead Gomez being on the NYR. Years past when the NYR were not making the playoffs in where they sucked it was the Flyers who have been the Devils rivals. This season it will be the NYR and a little rivalry with the Penguins and Flyers. I voted for the NYR.

I hate the Rangers more than the Flyers. Despite living around Ranger fans they beat us in that game 7 in 94 which we have to see the highlights of way too much. What did the Flyers ever really do to us? Beat us in 5 games in 2004 when we had that horrendous team where Jan Hrdina was the best player in that series for us. Big whoop.

Edited by Satans Hockey

To a point its either flyers/rags. I voted Flyers because theyre normally a team i found more pleasure beating. To a point i got use to us always beating the rags. I see the rivalry heating up and i think if i can revote it would be the rags based on how much i do dislike them more than the flyers to an extent. Im not sure though.

RAGS. :puke:

There are so many damn Ranger fans that go to my high school (and I go to HS in Central NJ where there should be more Devil fans) that it makes me hate that team the most because whenever we lose to them, I never hear the end of it. My cosuins are Rags fans too, so I hate the Rangers more than any other team. But it's great when the Devs beat them because since there aren't many (true) Devil fans, I get to make fun of every last Rag fan. :P The Flyers are in 2nd.