GDT: 10/04 DEVILS @ LIGHTNING

Devilish34

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I can forget the embarrassment that was the 2007 New York Mets...well, not entirely. But this helps a lot.

LET'S GO DEVILS!

Now I can forget the embarrassment that was the 2007 New York Mets...well, not entirely. But this helps a lot.

LET'S GO DEVILS!

You know it's the first day of the season when all you do at work is scan every hockey related site to read the same AP articles over and over again. Luckily, I now have njdevs.com to keep me up to date...loving the one stop reading!

Yes, that's an offical endorsement!

Let's Go Devils!! :koolaid:

i watched some of the DET game last night to catch rafalski to get me going on this season. i can't wait for tonights game. i'm banishing the wife and kids upstairs so i can watch the game in peace. then i can't wait for the first home game. i think the devs are going to be fine this season, though i drink a lot of kool aid.

i watched some of the DET game last night to catch rafalski to get me going on this season. i can't wait for tonights game. i'm banishing the wife and kids upstairs so i can watch the game in peace. then i can't wait for the first home game. i think the devs are going to be fine this season, though i drink a lot of kool aid.