GDT: Devils VS Isles 7 pm (FSN-NY (HD)

Devil Fan

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the real time action counter on NHL.com is annoying, it keeps re-setting every few seconds.

Although it did show the Devils had 5 shots in the last 30 seconds taking their shot total fro 16 to 21.

How did we play, i have just got in and i have no feed to watch???

Parise can only be a positive without putting the puck to the twine for so long.

When the hell did the officiating in this league get so fvcking anemic?

Doc and Chico have a point, they have been questioning EVERY SINGLE CALL that's been made this year, and 95% of the time they've been right to question it.

1:05 left and extra attacker on. Hopefully they can net one in here. Time for Elias to step up.

And he doesn't step up. He gets the puck at the blue line, has a clear lane to the net, but decides to, well, shoot for a million miles away.

That after whiffing on the one-timer with 2 minutes left. Oi. And I thought that there was no way to top the awfulness of the Mogilny/Malakhov signings.

Oh well..

Doing the math: little margin for error + buttfvcking by the refs + another nothing night from Captain Useless = Devils loss

I'm curious to see what the Devils record will be when the number of home GP=number of away GP.

Marty played his heart out tonight...sorry that he didn't get #500.

The Devs took it right in the ass tonight. No other way to describe it. They didn't help things with their lethargic play the first 40 minutes but boy did the Refs have a field day out there tonight. Absolute disgrace the way this game was called.

The Islanders should be real proud of themselves tonight. Get an assist from the ref and then chuck the puck down the ice like the 98 Senators. Hopefully Comrie blew out his shoulder for trying to run one of our guys.

And on a side note, this bozo Bill Jaffe from the Islanders announcing team is an arrogant p.o.s. God help me if I have to listen to that f*cker call another game.

I dont feel like saying much.. but one statement sums this up for me: What goes around comes around. Sutter ran his mouth? Well he paid for it.. I could care less if people whine at me that he barely said a thing b/c he obviously isn't aware of the new NHL, yeah the piece of sh!t NHL, and biased referees.

At least Dano agrees.. Lou needs to give a talk to Sutter.

What an absolute disgrace of officiating. I think, and I may be wrong, that I am usually the guy around here who says 'stop complaining about the officials'. This is two nights in a row where the Devils have just been absolutely reamed - add to that the complete disgrace of David Clarkson's continually soft penalty calls, and the Devils are getting hosed early in the season. Other than that Pittsburgh game where the Devils got every call they needed, it has just been one farce after another. No penalties on the Islanders? Are you fvcking kidding me? Not only was Andy Greene's penalty actually on Mike Comrie, not only was there also a potential boarding/charging call on Comrie, not only was that Brookbank call unbelivably soft, not only was Ted Nolan's attempt to put his top faceoff and defenders out after the icing delay of game -

The Devils did not play well. This is exactly the kind of game I worried about before the season - no ability to draw penalties and no ability to transition the puck. And since the Devils have no ability to score from the point, they're not going to get any help there either.

What an absolute disgrace of officiating. I think, and I may be wrong, that I am usually the guy around here who says 'stop complaining about the officials'. This is two nights in a row where the Devils have just been absolutely reamed - add to that the complete disgrace of David Clarkson's continually soft penalty calls, and the Devils are getting hosed early in the season. Other than that Pittsburgh game where the Devils got every call they needed, it has just been one farce after another. No penalties on the Islanders? Are you fvcking kidding me? Not only was Andy Greene's penalty actually on Mike Comrie, not only was there also a potential boarding/charging call on Comrie, not only was that Brookbank call unbelivably soft, not only was Ted Nolan's attempt to put his top faceoff and defenders out after the icing delay of game -

The Devils did not play well. This is exactly the kind of game I worried about before the season - no ability to draw penalties and no ability to transition the puck. And since the Devils have no ability to score from the point, they're not going to get any help there either.

I don't think anyone could have summed it up any better. You are 100% correct, sir.

What do you want the NHL to do, give us a 2 goal handicap every night? Yeah, the officiating sucks, but Marty shouldn't have to get a shutout every night for this team to win.

A decently officiated game would suffice.

At least Zubrus is starting to get things going...and Langs is coming back soon.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

was it just me or was sutter fvcking with the lines again

He was switching them up quite a bit. He always kept Parise-Zajac and Pandolfo-Madden together. Everything else seemed to be a revolving door. I noticed Pelley had some time in the 3rd period at RW on Pandolfo-Madden and it looked like Zubrus spent that time with Parise-Zajac. It looked like Gionta was moved up with Elias to get Elias going.