Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Set at 60? Maybe your thermostat is just colder than you - thinks you're goofy to suck it up when gas is so cheap and turned on your heat anyhow?

Ya....and it is only on that because it is in our lease.

We are poor lowly students who can't actually afford where we live until the bf finishes his PhD in a month or so and NASA-willing, gets a pay rise. Until then we are sucking it up. But then I grew up in a house that was freezing (old house, no central heating and my room was waaaay upstairs....hot air rises......assuming hot air exists), so I am fine, I have no problem with bundling up. So I don't appreciate the thermostat misbehaving.

On a happy note -- I changed my avatar for you Masked fan!!

Hey! That's so cool how when it's all little you can't tell if it's dirty or not -- it's not -- that's just a little draw string -- but it show do look like somethin' else minimized as it is!!

WOW -- I have to go check the full sized -- I can't believe I'd miss something like that!

yeah - nothing showing -- Whohoo! That has got to be THE best optical illusion I've ever seen!! I'll post the full size if no one believes me!

here is a close up -- see - it's not naughty!

sexy_santa-2.jpg

Edited by Pepperkorn

I looked everything up -- it's about my fear of missing the boat and having more puppies.

backseat - taking a back seat in your life or situation

parked car - wasting time and energy

Car = worries about the future

College = social/cultural change try new things hard work/perseverance

Red= raw energy, passion, aggression, impulsiveness, sex

Seaweed = rely in intuition, instincts

Rising water = overwhelming emotions, sex

waves = fatal error was made in an important decision

ticket = your path in life- questioning how you'll move forward (to event you will just be passive and watch)

bridges = don't want/ won't change anything

I can't find anything on a tropical setting...

I'd buy that!

ACK! RSC, you santa hats are gone!! I hope it's just my mac!

can we try to win in this thread too? I'm for sure more compulsive than any of you... and I'd win in this thread I bet!

Must be your mac, I see my santa hat.

And if that's the case...nope :P

oh DUHHHHHH --- I was thinking your SIGNATURE had the santa hats... I'm such a dork... and I think my graphics just look different because I'm home not in the office...

I got up at 4:30 this morning and I went to bed after 11 last night. I thought I was doing well enough -- but I think I'm BEYOND tired.

oh DUHHHHHH --- I was thinking your SIGNATURE had the santa hats... I'm such a dork... and I think my graphics just look different because I'm home not in the office...

I got up at 4:30 this morning and I went to bed after 11 last night. I thought I was doing well enough -- but I think I'm BEYOND tired.

Just for that you lose.

not... <_<

Man andI'm really tired again tonight and I didn't even get up so early and I just want to get some sleep even... but I am I guess --- and I dont want to be SLEEPING and stuff I just want to be well rested and stuff.... :evilcry:

Dano is fat as a roll of butter. Anyone else notice the chin contemplating multiplying?

for your information, DM made it so none of your posts actually counted towards your post-count. and that was after 5 pages. 50 pages later, NOW WHAT, BITCH!?

Dm.. can we have it back!???

Wrong. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: He may want you to think that posts in here don't count, but they do. Besides, I haven't cared about my own post count since I hit a thousand. I know it matters to some of you, though, and it's obvious by your response that you're one of those people.

Edited by RowdyFan42