Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

True -- hobnobs are like chunky digestives I guess... a wholer grain, whole grain biscuit :giggle:

I DO confess I am a fan of the Smarties - more than M&Ms even. My daughter is an M&M girl though. AND - the Canadian smarties are as good as the UK kind.

Hmm... so are TimTams just an Aussie thing? I've seen them but I never actually ate one. We have friends down under --they never said Oh you HAAAVE to eat this. They were just sitting around and I'm not a huge chocolate fan like that.

You're doing everything right. manwhore. Don't waste time

I still say all men and women shoudl see Corey and Emma my pointer dogs. She's an evil bitch - she just hogs the dog bed and toys and gets all grumpy. Corey tries to be nice but it only aggravates her more -- then he decides to leave her alone -- so she'll growl at ANYTHING he decides he wants to do in her general vicinity - and rush at him even! Then Corey decides he'll taunt her out of it... :doh1: he takes her favorite toys and just needles her to death because if she's going to attack him anyway he may as well get some fun out of it.

Required viewing for all couples.

Jesus christ. Broke up with another girl. Why must they all be closet bitches? By the looks of it I'm becoming a manwhore but I absolutely hate that. I want a long lasting relationship but I don't like sticking around in ones that aren't working. ahhhhhhh

Time to break out the old NJDevs meme.

funny-pictures-disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

Thank you everyone for you biscuit related advice.

We shall see how tomorrow goes!! Didn't really think about the hump day aspect.

3* as far as I am aware the orange Smarties still do taste of orange chocolate!!

I will now have to check this out though. :boogie:

At this time of year they normally release massive tubes full of just the orange ones!!!!

And TimTams are like thicker penguins aren't they?? Still never tried one, you can buy them in the Aussie store in London.

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

So I finally gave the Bouncing Souls a listen after seeing lastone and cupcake say how awesome they are for the past, what, 2 years in this thread? What was I waiting for? They are indeed awesome. What album would you guys recommend getting first?

I'm big on Hopeless Romantic, personally. How I Spent My Summer Vacation is also a premium place to start.

Agreed. The Gold Album is equally as good as well.

• 1 month later...