GDT: Kings vs. Devils, 7PM

Devilsdude530

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still support Sutter and think he is doing a great job so far this year. They are in a rut right now but that happens to every team at some point in the year. I would like to see Janssen in over Asham, but in terms of defense, there isn't much Sutter has to work with. Substituting Greene or Brookbank in for Rachunek, isn't going to be the difference between winning or losing. The Devil's blue line problems can't be solved with the players that they have right now. Lets hope that Martin has a good game and Oduya, who has shown some good flashes as of late. Those two really gotta help move the puck up the ice and create offensive chances. Mottau has been stable and White, while not playing his best since the injury, can be counted on.

I won't be too pissed off over Marty's playing time yet. He didn't play the All-Star game, so he got his time off. If he's playing NEXT Saturday against Carolina, then I would worry. That's a game he definately should be sitting for, 'cause you know he's not skipping the Penguins or Ducks games, and I doubt he skips Buffalo as well.

Real jealous of you locals today. Because this is a Kings game I'm forced to deal with the nauseating pair of fools they have here instead of "top quality" Doc and Chico. No great lines, no Chuck the Duck, no Chico Eats....pure torture. Devils games weren't meant to be watched this way... :evilcry:

Getting ready to leave for the game right now.

I, for one, am psyched for this game. I don't care that it's against a low-ranked Western Conference team.

This is ONLY the second of three home Saturday night dates on the Devils schedule this season -- the first being the home-opener against Ottawa and the other being next Saturday against Carolina. These were prime tailgating games at the old CAA. And I'm never able to get to the game early on weeknights. So I plan on checking out the nearby Arena Bar before the game, then the Goal Bar when I get in, and maybe I'll check out the Restaurant or some of the fine Arena food I keep hearing about.

Add in that fact that the Devils are (hopefully) still steaming off of last night's loss, and I see a lot of happy Devils fans at the game tonight -- hopefully witnessing a big Devils blowout.

GO DEVILS!!!

Real jealous of you locals today. Because this is a Kings game I'm forced to deal with the nauseating pair of fools they have here instead of "top quality" Doc and Chico. No great lines, no Chuck the Duck, no Chico Eats....pure torture. Devils games weren't meant to be watched this way... :evilcry:

I'm not really up for going tonight myself either. I think it has more to do with there being too many home games this week.

Yesterday, Today, Monday, Friday and Saturday of next week. It's too many home games in a bunch for my liking especially with the way they have been playing.

There are no excuses to lose this game tonight.