OGT: Devils @ Montreal 3/1/08 7:00pm

msweet

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding? Langenbrunner's hook was a horrible call.. EVERY little thing they fvcking call, is this soccer? Keep that fvcking pansy sh!t in Europe..

This team is annoying me too, cant fvcking score.. thats why we are not going anywhere this post season, you watch.. even when Marty is standing on his head we cant win.. No we are not going past the 1st or 2nd round, book it

I like the Devils chances better when they are chasing other teams instead hanging out in first place anyway. We'll make the play-offs, and hopefully get home ice anyhow. I just wish we could score 5 on 5, and even more so stop making other goalies look like hall-of-famers.

It's too bad the Devil's D let in that weak first goal, but it's a lot to ask a team to play perfect everynight because our offense can't score more than 1 goal a game. This is pathetic.

What the fvck is Gionta doing? He has 3 guys driving to the net so he shoots into Price's chest. If he gets a low shot on net, a rebound gets kicked out that a guy driving the net can put in.

And yet no posts getting on 9-goal 30-point Zubrus for not putting a puck into an open net earlier in the third, typical bias :rolleyes:

I guess Gionta's the only one allowed to miss a shot (hell it's not like missed the net entirely).

Edited by Hasan4978

no he definitly made the right decision there. You need to take shots to score, especially in our situation.

Yea but you don't score by shooting at the goalie's chest. If he shot it low someone could have deflected it or gotten a rebound, especially with the guys driving to the net like that.

The Devs really need to come up with some way to spark some offense in their last 16 games. If we go into the play-offs with "hopes" of scoring 2 goals a game - we aren't going anywhere. I don't know what's more frustrating, knowing the game is over when the other team beats us to 2, or knowing that it's never going to get better.

HAHAA.. Are you serious? How many goals..? like 5?

Gimme a fvcking break theres 2nd-3rd liners on other teams who score more goals than our leading scorers.

Read my previous post in this thread. I pointed out how Gionta isn't good and others felt otherwise. My last post (the one you quoted) was sarcastic.