GDT - Devils at NY Rangers 7 PM; Game 3

NJDevs4978

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the devils had every reason to quit in this game. horsesh!t call on vishnevski, nonsense call on salvador (i've seen that called, the NHL has to fix that) - and then avery scores. every reason to quit and they didn't.

zubrus with a monster game even though he recorded no points. elias scoring a goal. not all the goals were pretty but they were goals - HENRIK IS SOLVABLE - both PP goals were examples of switching up the formation a little.

the devils had every reason to quit in this game. horsesh!t call on vishnevski, nonsense call on salvador (i've seen that called, the NHL has to fix that) - and then avery scores. every reason to quit and they didn't.

zubrus with a monster game even though he recorded no points. elias scoring a goal. not all the goals were pretty but they were goals - HENRIK IS SOLVABLE - both PP goals were examples of switching up the formation a little.

good points, Devils stayed in with this and DESERVED these 4 goals against the fn Queen

Edited by DEVILS>Rangers

No one picked Madden to score the OT winner.

I don't blame anyone, he played terrible tonight. That was so gratifying to hear the air go out of those two wind-bag announcers... Way to go Devils! Win the next one, and I think we can win this series. Seriously, next game wins the series.

Hi all, I have been lurking and I thought that I'd post my game thoughts. This was the first game I was able to actually watch since I only get VS and NESN (Bruins tv).

- I was really impressed with the play of Johnny Oduya tonight. He was against Jagr for most of the night and I thought that he played really well. I know that he gets a lot of flak on this board, but tonight he really did look like a top 4 D-man.

- This was all about out-working the Rangers. A pure heart victory. After watching the game, it's obvious that the Rangers' forwards are much more skilled then ours, but we wouldn't stop tonight

- Even though the score was 4-3, I still thought that Marty played unbelievable tonight. One thing I did notice was that he seemed to be giving more/bigger rebounds than usual, does he have new pads or something?

- Great game by the Madden/Pando/Brylin line, especially Brylin who looked like an NHL calibur player again.

LET'S WIN THE NEXT ONE BOYS!!!!!!!

Edited by Hammer

I gotta admit, I thought for sure all those missed chances by Gionta and Elias was writing on the wall. Too cool of a finish.

Zubs is showing he's worth every penny on his contract...every damn penny.

don't forget that fvcker waved off sarge's goal...

damn miracle the nimrods in toronto reversed it, you know they were looking at every possible angle to negate it...

YESSSSSSSS. THE GARBAGE CHUCKING ON NET MOVE PAYS OFF.

Build off it...never stop pushing...

My unique observation: How about bryce salvador shoring up the D? He's better than White. If only we had a 6th guy Sutter could trust to play sayyyy at least one minute in the 3rd period, then our rag tag d would be legit.

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN JOHNNY MADDEN!

So I missed the first 5 minutes of the game because it was blacked out in delaware on vs. (I'm visiting my girl) so we head to the sports bar and the VS HD channel is on and has the game, but I already missed the first goal. I goal in the first five minutes? I was incredulous. Then, with 10:30 left in the game, tied 3-3, the HD feed cuts out, probably blacked out also, and I raced home and heard the ending on nhl.com. Unbelievable.

The referees originally called the first goal a no-goal but for one of the few times this year the video review was indisputable.

Lots of bullsh!t calls in this one too. How was the high-stick on Clarkson not a double-minor? He was bloody!

So I missed the first 5 minutes of the game because it was blacked out in delaware on vs. (I'm visiting my girl) so we head to the sports bar and the VS HD channel is on and has the game, but I already missed the first goal. I goal in the first five minutes? I was incredulous. Then, with 10:30 left in the game, tied 3-3, the HD feed cuts out, probably blacked out also, and I raced home and heard the ending on nhl.com. Unbelievable.

The referees originally called the first goal a no-goal but for one of the few times this year the video review was indisputable.

Lots of bullsh!t calls in this one too. How was the high-stick on Clarkson not a double-minor? He was bloody!

I worry for the next game. With all the crap the refs let fly in that one some of our star players are going to be targeted more. Parise got knocked around so often with no call I hope it doesn't happen next game also. Its great to get one back now lets keep it going.

Dedicated fan! :thumbsup: