Tiger scoffs at Stanley Cup Final--CBC

maltieri

I don't create many posts so hopefully I credit this correctly---Found the article on CBCsports.ca

Really not digging him at this point.

It seems Tiger Woods isn't much of a hockey fan.

Woods, the world's No. 1 golfer, told reporters Monday that he had no preference when it comes to who captures the Stanley Cup, the Detroit Red Wings or Pittsburgh Penguins.

"I don't really care," he said. "Let's talk about the Dodgers.

"I don't think anybody really watches hockey any more."

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/story/2008/06/02/nhl-woods.html?ref=rss&loomia_si=t0:a16:g2:r2:c0.134487

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baseball = crap. The only sports worse than Baseball are Golf and Basketball.

Makes sense to me what he said. Watching Golf=Watching Baseball=Watching Paint Dry

Sorry to offend the baseball fans here, I know there are a lot. But cripes, reading these quotes after watching 3 overtimes last night of thrilling hockey, really gets my goat.

see this is why I am not famous

my response back would be...

"It's ok, your type isn't exactly hockey fans anyway" :P

a$$holes returned with a warm hint of racism :evil:

"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should try my neighbour the accountant, HUGE ASS!"

Tiger Woods has always been a prick. The people of Michigan won't forget those words when he comes to play there in August.

One thing is for sure, I've never stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to watch golf. But, I did last night to watch hockey, and I had no real rooting interest.

I do not think you can call something a sport where god forbid someone sneezes and it throws off your entire game. Fans should be allowed to make noise during golf to call it a sport. Hockey has 20,000 screaming fans that make a ton of noise while a player is trying to skate, pass, shoot, avoid bodies that want to knock you down and do all this without trying to look down.

When was the last time Tiger bled while playing? He probably doesn't know who Willie O'Ree was.

I think I speak for everyone, I'd love to be on the same rink with Tiger on the other side. He'd run back to the golf course before he can say new Nike balls.

Golf is the game you play when your sport season is over.

Tiger Woods has always been a prick. The people of Michigan won't forget those words when he comes to play there in August.

One thing is for sure, I've never stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to watch golf. But, I did last night to watch hockey, and I had no real rooting interest.

I do not think you can call something a sport where god forbid someone sneezes and it throws off your entire game. Fans should be allowed to make noise during golf to call it a sport. Hockey has 20,000 screaming fans that make a ton of noise while a player is trying to skate, pass, shoot, avoid bodies that want to knock you down and do all this without trying to look down.

When was the last time Tiger bled while playing? He probably doesn't know who Willie O'Ree was.

I think I speak for everyone, I'd love to be on the same rink with Tiger on the other side. He'd run back to the golf course before he can say new Nike balls.

Golf is the game you play when your sport season is over.