GDT: Devils Vs. Buffalo Sabres - 7PM

thelastonealive

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekes looks great tonight, but if this is how this team is going to look without Marty and Martin I'm scared and hopefully both are back again.

Now another penalty

Agreed. Thankfully, Weekes has been great because he has HAD to be. It is like a Sabres practice out there right now.

Daryll Reigh using SAT words. "Weekes having a mastadonic performance."

Yeah.. or "That was an eventuality"

The Devils obviously didn't have a strong period but the officials can go sit on it. Seriously. This is one of those games where every ticky tack f'n call is gonna be made and it's just nauseating to watch that type of sh*t. You get no flow to a game, unless watching one half of the ice is what the NHL is going for. That last call On Oduya was complete bull. You would think they would throw them a bone or something.

I'll be surprised if the Devils don't get blown out tonight. It's hard to get back on track when you're battling so many damn injuries. On top of that they are probably already gassed after that 1st period.

Edited by SickMan

Dear Lord what the hell was that? Did we even skate anyone on offense besides the zzpop line? On top of a simply piss poor performance from the large majority of players, the refs called everything. And not the good type of everything but the anything-that-looks-even-remotely-like-a-penalty everything.

Great period!!! Everyone should be smacked, including Sutter for being a 'tard and sending out the 4th liners WITH Brookbank/Salmela like 3 times, 2 of which penalties came AGAINST them.. UGH what the fvck are u thinking Sutter? Oh correction, everyone except Weekes.. Weekes should be given an ice cream cone.

Edited by nmigliore

Most shots allowed at home in the first period in 15 years by the Devils.

Is that a fact or a guess because I swear we gave up 21 shots to Florida in the first period (ironicly another Weekes start at the start of last season).

On the bright side we went on to win that game 4-1 on the back of Kevin Weekes.

I'm still confident Lets Go Devils!!

Sutter break out the whip and get these guys back in shape.

Is that a fact or a guess because I swear we gave up 21 shots to Florida in the first period (ironicly another Weekes start at the start of last season).

On the bright side we went on to win that game 4-1 on the back of Kevin Weekes.

I'm still confident Lets Go Devils!!

Sutter break out the whip and get these guys back in shape.

"at home" was in the quote..

The game you are referring to @ Florida last year when Weekes started was IN florida.