Elias not at practice today

sundstrom

Please half this team must be afriad to the get on the ice and get hurt

the other half is under 27 and is afraid to get off the ice because the coach will never put them back on :P

TG's blog says that there is HOPE that Elias will play tonight.

If he doesn't and he is hurt now, I might just sh!t a chicken

If Elias doesn't play the over/under on Langenbrunner's minutes goes up to 30 :P

(which will be more then Vrana, Bergfors and whoever combined!!)

If Elias doesn't play the over/under on Langenbrunner's minutes goes up to 30 :P

(which will be more then Vrana, Bergfors and whoever combined!!)

If Elias doesn't play and there's a legitimate chance of him being hurt and missing a few games, I would say we are completely screwed. There will either be a trade, signing, or lost season.

If Elias doesn't play and there's a legitimate chance of him being hurt and missing a few games, I would say we are completely screwed. There will either be a trade, signing, or lost season.

we ARE NOT completely screwed

someone just need to club Sutter over the head and tell MacLean to PLAY THE GODDAMN KIDS!!!!

Speed and Energy which both 22 and 18 HAVE are what we need now

every other damn team in the league plays ROOKIES... OH MY GOD WE MIGHT HAVE TO ALSO??

They can NOT let this golden opportunity to see what these kids have GO TO WASTE and they ARE!!

There are still teams in the East with FAR inferior rosters to ours!!

we ARE NOT completely screwed

someone just need to club Sutter over the head and tell MacLean to PLAY THE GODDAMN KIDS!!!!

Speed and Energy which both 22 and 18 HAVE are what we need now

every other damn team in the league plays ROOKIES... OH MY GOD WE MIGHT HAVE TO ALSO??

They can NOT let this golden opportunity to see what these kids have GO TO WASTE and they ARE!!

There are still teams in the East with FAR inferior rosters to ours!!

or they can just try to give themselves the best chance of winning every game, which means playing the guys who you've paid the big money to.

vrana and bergfors should get more time but giving them more than 10 minutes isn't sensible.

and bergfors does not have speed. if he did, he'd've been on the NHL roster a year ago at least.

Its pathetic how half the board believes in these jinxes and curses and sh!t. What are we in the time of the Witch Trials?

Too funny :giggle::dance:

I think everyone is a bit sensitive at this point, and for good reason. Rolston, Holik, Greene, Martin, and Brodeur? After that list, I really don't feel like speculating which key player goes down next.

I think everyone is a bit sensitive at this point, and for good reason. Rolston, Holik, Greene, Martin, and Brodeur? After that list, I really don't feel like speculating which key player goes down next.

And its all my wrong doing? For taking a stab at who goes down next? Er wake up to reality, jinxes/curses/bullsh!t isn't real.