Amazing what the mob mentality can do to people.

Devil Dan 56

It is sad to see how retailers are showing these commercials making these sales out to be the end all that be all and you MUST have this etc.

You want to help fix society? Declare war on retail!

Edited by LOTCB

Merry Christmas, a$$holes.

I was in a WalMart today, and people were going nuts. I don't go out to shop on Black Friday, I merely go out to see the asses people are willing to make of themselves. I had to give a police statement today because some guy was assaulting a woman just to grab a 42' inch TV, of which he already had 3 in his possession.

Merry Christmas, a$$holes.

I was in a WalMart today, and people were going nuts. I don't go out to shop on Black Friday, I merely go out to see the asses people are willing to make of themselves. I had to give a police statement today because some guy was assaulting a woman just to grab a 42' inch TV, of which he already had 3 in his possession.

Good job stepping up.

It is sad to see how retailers are showing these commercials making these sales out to be the end all that be all and you MUST have this etc.

You want to help fix society? Declare war on retail!

I think my mother has...repeatedly on this board in fact.

I saw this and was amazed.

Its going to be the worst Christmas for the Family of the person killed.

And what for?? so some a$$ saves $20 on a purchase.

You know there is something wrong with the wrold when in the DR of congo people are being trampled to death just to get food, and then in the worlds most advanced countrythe same thing is happening over HD TV's.

F**ked up!!

You know there is something wrong with the world when in the DR of congo people are being trampled to death just to get food, and then in the worlds most advanced country the same thing is happening over HD TV's.

F**ked up!!

Perfectly Put, seriously

I watched on the news at Woodbury Commons people were waiting outside at 12 Midnight, WHY!? you can't wait 7 hours until the place actually opens?. It was like a mob was ready to loot, a mass exodus INTO the outlet stores.

I didn't leave my apartment on Friday for the sheer fact that i felt id get killed just driving somewhere by some idiot who wants to get shoes for 10 dollars off.

Perfectly Put, seriously

I watched on the news at Woodbury Commons people were waiting outside at 12 Midnight, WHY!? you can't wait 7 hours until the place actually opens?. It was like a mob was ready to loot, a mass exodus INTO the outlet stores.

I didn't leave my apartment on Friday for the sheer fact that i felt id get killed just driving somewhere by some idiot who wants to get shoes for 10 dollars off.

Yeah. I have to pass Woodbury Commons on my commute, and it's a hellhole every year at this time. I refuse to go there and avoid it when possible. I got stuck in traffic for an hour and a half after picking a friend up there on a Sunday a couple of months ago, and thats before the holiday rush. There are only 2 exits from it, and you hear plenty of stories of people waiting for hours on end trying to get to the main roads. YAY!

Was anyone else sickened by the fact the store stayed open the whole day, i.e. "business as usual" ?

That and I also found it disgusting when I read in another article that people refused to stop shopping when employees tried to close it down.

Several employees also got trampled trying to help the man who died.

Here, this one has more info...

Police Review Video for Clues in Walmart Death