Game 5 Devs Vs Boston Tonight's Game

GetReal

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well time to celebrate everyone :D It was hard to find someone that played well after Game 4, it was hard not to find someone that played well in Game 5. Of course, Madden, Langer, Pando and even Elias stood out. Not to mention yet another playoff shutout for Mar-tan :clap: Excellent move by Burns putting Langer on the Madden line for the shift before Langer's first. Congrats to the Devs for advancing to the second round again :)

YEAH! :evil: Good D game and 6 points for Madden, awesome. Even Pando had a good game. Devils kept things tight and had some good passing, this should boost their confidence back up. When they concentrate and really have their heads together, great things happen. :clap:

Langenbrunner is a show all by himself.

Madden has risen to the top outstanding effort on a consistent basis.

Marty get shutout he deserves it.

Bruins played poorly in games 1, 3 & 5 They didn't belong in the playoffs based on team ability. They are undisciplined and don't have enough defense. They didn't understand the sacrafice that is necessary in playoff hockey.

Devils move on to round 2. That should be a different round meaning tougher play. Depends on who they get to play just how difficult.

Congrats Devils for getting through round 1.

Congrats Marty for 15th playoff shutout.

Woohoo!! Go Devils! :clap: That was a great game to end the series with!

Haha, did anybody see the press conference after?

I didn't hear the question, but Burns says something like "You've been trying to get me to say something stupid all of this series, but nothing stupid is going to be said, so lets move on to the next question." :lol:

Haha, did anybody see the press conference after?

I didn't hear the question, but Burns says something like "You've been trying to get me to say something stupid all of this series, but nothing stupid is going to be said, so lets move on to the next question." :lol:

Yah! I was wondering what the question was, I didn't hear it either. Was it inaudible? Gotta love Burns!

EXcellent!

"You've been trying to get me to say something stupid all of this series, but nothing stupid is going to be said, so lets move on to the next question."

:lol:

geez, lighten up Pat, go home, kick back and have a beer!!! :rolleyes: