GDT Penguins @ Devils 7PM on MSG+, FSN-P, NHLN

BlizzardCyclone

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, that was unexpected.

parise had an unreal game. i know he didn't get any goals but he just gets better every game. you expect some nights that it will be like 'oh okay zach's having an off-night' but again he gets 7 shots tonight.

andy greene had quite the overtime - 2 shots on goal and an assist. kid could definitely play in a 4 on 4 league. i thought he had a nice game tonight - more like that and he will definitely be on the team come april.

i can't tell if this team is getting lucky or what.

michael therrien will be fired in the next 3 weeks. how can you have a team with crosby and malkin get 16 shots on goal? jordan staal did nothing tonight either - man are the penguins paying for the fact that he got hot for 2 months in his rookie year.

This is just crazy.. And it really shows just how good the Devils are.. Some people would say they keep getting lucky, but good teams get favorable bounces and find ways to win.. This is really an exciting team to watch, now we focus on the Capitals

Makes two of us. I salivate over the thought of having Marty back in goal, though Clemmer stepped up when he needed to again tonight. He needs a break now though. I just hope we keep up this intensity when Marty is back in the mix and don't rely on him to win us the games.

sh!t...was that Clemmensens first save of the game?

and crosby should stop complaining about that hook, he's been hacking and slashing his entire (though short) career :angry:

Fixed.

As skilled a player as Crosby is his on ice conduct is as pathetic as his skill is good.

Never in a million years should he be a captain, far too immature.

Man what a finish, Zajac looks so good and the captain is really showing it. The d needs to get some cred

white has been good even andy greene my favorite whipping boy had a good game. Still weeks need to get a game even if clemmer made a nice reflex save in the final second. We really owned that ot.

This is just crazy.. And it really shows just how good the Devils are.. Some people would say they keep getting lucky, but good teams get favorable bounces and find ways to win.. This is really an exciting team to watch, now we focus on the Capitals

And the difference between teams like Boston and NJ, the Devils work for their bounces, Boston dives to draw powerplays.

This team might not be the most talented team, but lately this is the hardest working group of players I have ever seen. No play is every completely broken. No attack is ever dead, No puck is going to be cleared out without a fight.

How many times did Jamie, Zach, and Travis keep the play alive when it looked like the other team had control. Same goes with Elias, Gionta, and Madden.

This team deserved this game. Big play by Clemmensen to keep this game going, after he let in what could have been the backbreaker.

And Jamie gets it. Don't get too cute. Don't wait for the perfect play. Throw it on net, and good things happen.

And the difference between teams like Boston and NJ, the Devils work for their bounces, Boston dives to draw powerplays.

Also true.. Yeah I mean watch the Islanders play and watch the Sharks play.. Sharks work hard on the ice and as a result they get the little things to help win (favorable bounces, calls, etc.) and the Islanders look fairly dead on the ice, which results in the little things going against them... The Devils aren't winning because of luck they are winning because they work hard/play hard, are extremely disciplined, and always find a way to win.. It's the truth all across sports