Roll Call for Tuesday

NJDevs4978

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bagged a single seat off TM this morning -- while at work, no less! :boogie:

Section 103 Row 4 Seat 15 for all you 2MA fans.

Yes, I'm flying solo all the way from Long Island so someone have a shot of Jameson for me!

Edited by puckrock

Bagged a single seat off TM this morning -- while at work, no less! :boogie:

Section 103 Row 4 Seat 15 for all you 2MA fans.

Yes, I'm flying solo all the way from Long Island so someone have a shot of Jameson for me!

That is some dedication! Hopefully the Devils make the trip worth it.

Gulp. That would be me. Justified the $250 price with the "piece of history" reference. Can't put a price on that.

I hope that's for two seats at least.

But yeah demand is pretty insane, I was able to snag a few tickets off the spring break promo a while back and turn a huge (around $200 combined) profit on three of them an hour after Saturday's game while keeping mine, it probably would have been even more if I'd waited another day or two!

Edited by NJDevs26

But yeah demand is pretty insane, I was able to snag a few tickets off the spring break promo a while back and turn a huge (around $200 combined) profit on three of them an hour after Saturday's game while keeping mine, it probably would have been even more if I'd waited another day or two!

$250 is the face value for a club seat. Crazy right?

IF I was smart I would have just bought the St. Pat's package and this game WOULD have been for FREE.

I couldn't commit to the other games, but this game will be worth the $250 price (for one ticket)--IF THEY WIN.

IF I was smart I would have just bought the St. Pat's package and this game WOULD have been for FREE.

I couldn't commit to the other games, but this game will be worth the $250 price (for one ticket)--IF THEY WIN.

I hope the $250 you paid was at least for a club seat.

This is pretty much a last call for anyone looking to join in the bar crawl before the game tomorrow. For those who missed the thread in Heaven, here's the link. And for any Facebookers, take a gander at this. My train arrives at 1:12 and we expect to be at the first bar by 1:30-1:45ish.

:cheers::beerbang::cheers::beerbang::cheers:

fvck fvck fvck fvck!

i HAVE TICKETS BUT I WOKE UP AT 430 VOMITING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND HAVENT STOPPED SINCE. i REALLY FEEL BAD, fvck IT THERES NO WAY IN HELL I MISS THIS GAME. STUPID STOMACH VIRUS! :rant::soap:

That sucks. My sympathies. I had that a few weeks ago (fortunately).

fvck fvck fvck fvck!

i HAVE TICKETS BUT I WOKE UP AT 430 VOMITING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND HAVENT STOPPED SINCE. i REALLY FEEL BAD, fvck IT THERES NO WAY IN HELL I MISS THIS GAME. STUPID STOMACH VIRUS! :rant::soap:

hmmmm what section are you sitting in?

*looks for the Lysol"