I'm done with the Kool Aid

mrthemike

I am at a loss for words, this could not have been any worse.

What is it going to take to get better on defense!

Lou where the hell are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilcry:

Ditto. I don't care what this team did pre-lockout. They have been a fvcking embarrassment since Stevens got hurt/retired.

losing rafalski and niedermayer hasn't helped either. But constantly calling upon old has beens and overplaying Madden and Pankillyourself really hurts

Lou screwed this season up, he needed to make an improvement at the deadline all he got was Havelid who was terrible.

Yea fvcking right fvcking Havelid ain't a good move i hope he never makes a move like this again.And i also

hope Marty gets beat up by the rest of the team in the locker room :evilcry:

Edited by SS-SS

If i see Niclas Havelid as a New Jersey Devil at the start of next season, i will kill myself. If Lou doesnt realize that this Defense SUCKS we have major major major problems!

Maybe Lou needs someone to help him out with talent acquisition: look at the majority of his free-agent signings since Stevens retired and how they've panned out...Malakhov, Mogilny, McGillis, Kozlov, Zubrus, Havelid, Case closed....

Granted, we find diamonds in the rough like Clarkson, but so does every other team. This team needs major help, but if Lou keeps denying it then what the hell do we have to look forward to. After they lost to the Rags last year, Lou kept repeating that this team had what it takes to get to the Cup and denied that it needed major changes. I'm assuming he's going to say the same sh*t after this season. But the truth is, it does need major changes and until those changes are made, we'll keep being the champions of the regular season and that's about it.

I dunno.. as a Devils fan i'm just disgusted with the way this team has played in the postseason lately. They lack defense, scoring, but most of all..heart. It just flat out sucks.

Please name 10 General Managers with a better track record than Lou Lamoriello in any sport over the last 10 years?

gallery_2180_87_33678.png

Malakhov, Mogilny, McGillis, Kozlov, Zubrus, Havelid, Case closed....

...you forgot Rolston on that list! (but shhhhh, you're not supposed to remind the LL-Endorser's that)

gallery_2180_87_95048.png

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Edited by Beezer34

the problem with that is that we're going from 1999-2009.

soon we're going to be lopping off good years (since they come in a 3 out of 4 year bunch) and replacing them with ???? A Cup comes off the score in one year. Another final comes off the score in 2 years. In 4 years, they're all gone.

well sh!t im off the bus and on the wagon... this sucks

at times this year this team looked like they had something special

sutter sucks, get rid of him he misses his goats and im sick of his mumbling... worst coaches corner interviews ever with this guy. like watching cheese age.

please get more size on D... i still think its retarded that the D cant protect the goalie by pushing guys out of the fvcking crease area in this new nhl... the net crashing in this series was ridiculous and i dont think that should be a part of the game

argh im still so fvcking pissed... im gonna go get a coffee and take my rage out on a bagel

oh and one more thing before i start this glorious day...

fvck eric staal i hope he gets eaten by a bear

Again, I thought Havelid played well for the majority of the time...But with the way the team was built, he was asked to play in situations he shouldn't. They shouldn't have been out there in last 90 seconds like that. Greene and Havelid were undersized and a tiny little pair...no wonder they got caught in their zone.

Again, I thought Havelid played well for the majority of the time...But with the way the team was built, he was asked to play in situations he shouldn't. They shouldn't have been out there in last 90 seconds like that. Greene and Havelid were undersized and a tiny little pair...no wonder they got caught in their zone.

Should of been Martin and Oduya out there -_-

I didn't think it could get any worse then driving home I saw a baby rabbit get run over on the turnpike.

that might have cheered me up, though I made a new friend in lynchburg lemonade :thumbsup:

Maybe so. But it's better to have 7 good months and 3 bad weeks than a losing season. Yeah--I'd like to win another cup but it'll have to wait.

I disagree... no hope at all >>> false hope

the only thing I can say is thank god we's not Sharks fans (no offense Charlemagne)

the only thing I can say is thank god we's not Sharks fans (no offense Charlemagne)

There is that. We didn't (or shouldn't) have the expectations they did this year. In all honesty I thought this was a second round team. This year, I would've accepted going deep into the second round as about where this bunch belonged. Coming so close and barfing it up......ugh.

Tuesday's are rough lately...last tuesday Trenton went out in game 7.That was easier to take as the team started like crap, fought like hell the rest of the year to get into playoff position, and just ran out of gas in the third period of Game 7. It was easy to tip our caps to that team and leave the arena with our heads up. Even when the tank was empty, they potted a goal to make it look a little better on paper.

With the big Devs.....they freakin' had it. It was there, they owned it. They just couldn't close the deal.