Happy Birthday Marty!

Maddog

All you Marty bashers will be crying the blues when he does retire.

Enough with the Trade/Retire already talk.

Get over it,life in fact does indeed go on.

True dat.

Lotta hate on this board for the man who was instrumental in bringing this franchise 3 cups.

Oh...yeah plus all those wins, vezinas and shutouts, but I guess having the greatest goalie to ever play the game between the pipes doesn't matter.

yeah man, you dont know what you have 'till its gone.

When :hah: Senor Brodeur is retired i guerrentee everyone will be begging him to pull a Favre and come back. I know i will.

If in 1990 when he got drafted you were told he would help bring 3 cups to Jersey, Numerous Division Titles, 3 Vezina's, Multiple Jennings, 2 Goals, a Game Winning Goal, five hundredsomething wins, over a hundred shutouts and on and on and on about his personal and team acolades.

I would be the first one to propose him for Sainthood if.... ya kno We werent the DEVILS :evil:

All that being said, i say we swap him for JayBow/CeeProng if we have the chance :P

you marty bashers are out of your birds...the man had to come back after a major injury and while it certainly wasnt his best performance, you cant blame the playoffs entirely on him. it was a collective sucky effort. he will be back better than ever next year!!!

sooo anyone know where he lives so i can go jump out of a cake for him?? :idea: hehehe jkjkjk