Martin Brodeur Day is June 18, 2009

Maddog

A friend of mine just called and asked me to join him on the 18th train to Trenton so I am going.

So I guess you will be the guy booing and shouting obscenities in the back of the senate... be sure to get good and liquored up, as it will just add to the entertainment value of the whole thing. I want first-hand reports from those going.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine just called and asked me to join him on the 18th train to Trenton so I am going.

It's going to be hard to walk around with Marty's stick shoved up your a$$.

I won't embarrass the Best of the Best Goalie he has already embarrassed himself. He knows he is a loser in the playoffs. How many goalies win the series for the cup only to see the other goalie, the loser, get the awards The Train ride is a Farce. Why honor a loser for the past 6 years in the playoffs.

So he beat Roy's record with a different set of rules, He had a team that played defense first and had the best trapping system in the NHL and had the best defensive system and players.

I will give him credit for his sex life. How embarrassing for his kids.

I won't embarrass the Best of the Best Goalie he has already embarrassed himself. He knows he is a loser in the playoffs. How many goalies win the series for the cup only to see the other goalie, the loser, get the awards The Train ride is a Farce. Why honor a loser for the past 6 years in the playoffs.

So he beat Roy's record with a different set of rules, He had a team that played defense first and had the best trapping system in the NHL and had the best defensive system and players.

DONT CLICK ON THE fvckING THREAD THAN YOU DOUCHEBAG. You add nothing but the same 2 fvcking comments about Marty and Lou to almost every thread.

I've finally figured out who you are.

You're Randy Quaid's character from Major League!

like I said, you're not a man. you won't stand up for your principles, you'll stand there like a bitch and take it.

Just a question: is June 18th going to be the official "Martin Brodeur Day" in NJ every year (now that would be something, wouldn't it!) or is it just the date of his honouring by the state this year only?

Edited by Revan

Just a question: is June 18th going to be the official "Martin Brodeur Day" in NJ every year (now that would be something, wouldn't it!) or is it just the date of his honouring by the state this year only?

I'm sure there is a Babe Ruth Day that no one knows about

Couple questions...

Is anyone else gonna drive out to Trenton for this? I'd try to get on the waiting list, but it wouldn't make sense to take a two-hour train ride to Newark, then an hour-long train ride to Trenton, then spend another combined three hours on a train for the rides home.

Also, anyone familiar with the area know any good places to park?

Lastly, anyone down for Rossi's afterward?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the timeline for events on Thursday? I'm driving in and forget what time the first actual event in Trenton will take place. The page on the Devils site took everything down ever since they cut off registration.

Does anyone have the timeline for events on Thursday? I'm driving in and forget what time the first actual event in Trenton will take place. The page on the Devils site took everything down ever since they cut off registration.

The following is a detailed timeline and breakdown of the day's activities.

8:30am Registration begins at Prudential Center in the AmeriHealth Pavilion lobby (complimentary parking in the VIP garage) where you will receive your t-shirt, box lunch & snack. You MUST register to have access to the train.

10:00am Walk two blocks to Penn Station

10:26am Board "Devils Train to Trenton"

11:35am Arrive in Trenton/board buses

11:45am to 2:30pm Check in at the State House (Be sure to have your ID for access to the State House)

Assembly Honors Martin Brodeur

Senate Honors Martin Brodeur

3:00pm Board buses for train station

3:40pm Train departs from Trenton

4:51pm Arrive Newark

Like when we won the Cup in 03 magrevy declared the day of the parade, June 14th, Devils Day.