Individual game tickets on sale Wednesday

MadDog2020

No, it's not. I dream of the day our arena is 80% Devils fans vs the Rags!

It was in 2006 in the first round. Good times. And name me a game in recent memory where the opposing fanbase actually outnumbered ours. And I don't mean "It sounded like more Rags/Philly/fans than ours..." I mean actually outnumbered. Anything over 50% is the majority.

It was in 2006 in the first round. Good times. And name me a game in recent memory where the opposing fanbase actually outnumbered ours. And I don't mean "It sounded like more Rags/Philly/fans than ours..." I mean actually outnumbered. Anything over 50% is the majority.

If your OK with a 60% devils crowd then I guess your correct, but thats the reality of what our crowd is vs the Rags. We were outnumbered by Rags fans in that game 5 elimination game in 08. I also believe I said that I dream of the day over 80% is devils fans vs them.

Edited by NJ4life

It'll never happen on a consistant level where the building will be 70/30 or more Devils to Rangers fans. Best you can hope is 60/40.

First, the building being in Newark made it easier for Rangers fans to attend. There's nothing you can do about that.

Second, unless the Devils change their ticket distribution or put in new policy, there's nothing to stop Rangers fans from buying. They can buy just like you can. A big problem lies in the ticket brokers buying the seats and selling them on eBay or other ticket sites, especially lower level seats. Ever wonder why you see so many Rangers fans sitting behind the NYR bench? Wonder how they get those? Same with Detroit fans or any large following team.

I'm of the belief that the Devils do not care who buys the tickets as long as they sell. It's a business to them. The Devils do not play in that type of market or have enough demand for tickets where they can pick and choose, especially in this economy.

The easy question to ask and the solution is "Devils fans should buy those tickets then". Well, why aren't they? That's what should be the real focus and solution.

a) Not enough Devils fans?

b) More Rangers fans?

c) Expense?

d) All of the above?

Edited by SJP20

if any of you checked the Marketplace, you'd know i have plenty of tickets (thanks to STH renewal promotion) and am looking to sell them at ST price. yes, the "premium" (ie Rangers) games are gone, but half the schedule is on the weekend, so there are plenty of excellent matchups left.

send me a PM and i'll get back to you tomorrow.

Anyone buy any "good" tix today? Or get tix to any games that you are particularly excited about? ... Any surprises on what's available?

So far, I got tix to St. Patty's Day, the Dec. 16 Canadiens game, and the Jan. 31 late-afternoon game vs. the Kings.

Anyone buy any "good" tix today? Or get tix to any games that you are particularly excited about? ... Any surprises on what's available?

So far, I got tix to St. Patty's Day, the Dec. 16 Canadiens game, and the Jan. 31 late-afternoon game vs. the Kings.

Got st. Patty's day and Wings. Surprised how many choices for seats there were. Thought those games would go quickly, but i guess theyre months away so...

Cant wait for opening night!