Gaborik out tonight nyr vs. nyi

eldon

the rags have been really tight-lipped about this injury since it happened.

i'm really interested in seeing what's wrong with him and how long he'll be out.

correct me if i'm wrong but if he suffered just a contusion and was being held out tonight because he was too sore to go, then wouldn't they say that?

imo this is gonna turn out to be a big thing.

In a twisted sort of way this is kind of a good thing for the Rangers, as much as I hate to admit it. His being out early might help them prepare for that (likely) scenario should it repeat itself down the line. If Gaborik was going to get hurt, I would rather see it happen at the end of the season, with the Rangers suddenly blindsided and scrambling to adjust.

In a twisted sort of way this is kind of a good thing for the Rangers, as much as I hate to admit it. His being out early might help them prepare for that (likely) scenario should it repeat itself down the line. If Gaborik was going to get hurt, I would rather see it happen at the end of the season, with the Rangers suddenly blindsided and scrambling to adjust.

Maybe it'll be both!!