Game 6

GetReal

I wish it didn't happen 5-2 loss. Game 6...2001 again. Doesn't speak well for the Devils as a team. Doesn't speak well for Marty as a playoff goalie.

Hey I didn't expect his team to make the SCFs so I am happy they got there. I will be embarrassed if they lose game 7, but then I will stand by my feelings they didn't belong.

Devs don't belong?

Well you reall don't belong in the same state as me.

Say whatever you want but if I see you type in "I told you so!! I knew it all along!" after the Devs win Game 7, I will flat out all you a liar and never take any of your posts seriously again.

NJay I am not in the same State as you & I wouldn't post I told you so.

I would be as disappointed as you.

You should go back and read some of your posts during the games. Especially tonights game 6 too bad they got erased.

You chewed them up and down as a bad team.

gr- njay's been about as positive as anyone on this board.

you, however, have always had a negative bend. it used to be that your rants were always against marty (which has changed dramatically).

we're all disappointed, but dwelling on it doesn't help. there were bounces tonight that did not go the devils way. they did work hard for most of this game. other than some dumb penalties (iffy as they might've been), they had good spirit and played hard. they did not play not to lose tonight. i'm not even sure it's fair to say that they got outworked. they got outbounced. take it for what it was. this was not colorado game 6 where there was no heart in the building.

I chewed them up because I tell it how it is. But when the dust settles, I will always be behind this team and always stay positive. I was only negative once with this team (wasn't even negative) when I wasn't expecting them to win Game 7 vs. Ottawa and they proved me wrong and I never once said "I told you so"

I'm staying positive now cause this is what I truly believe. I tell it like it is, and this is how it is.

So when I say "Stevens, USE YOUR HEAD" doesn't mean I hate him or says he doesn't belong, but that I'm stating what I and the rest of us saw. I'm stating the obvious. I'm stating what I truly believe, what I truly see.

Just got back from the game. What a nightmare. I guess I was too confident. I got choked by a Duck fan. It was a nightmare. It was just not meant to be. Damn arrogant Duck fans. I am shocked, disappointed and embarrased. It was a bad night. :angry:

and for those that care to label such things, i would not call this a choke job if they lost. ottawa would've been a choke. 3-2 is not. these teams are too evenly matched (yes they are) to call it a choke.

doesn't matter though. they won't choke. and we'll be talking like games 3, 4, and 6 never happened

I got choked by a Duck fan.

Choked?

You okay?

Did he/she get arrested, I hope?

Jennifer got hassled by some guy while she was taking pictures of warm-ups. I said something to the guy and the next thing I knew some other guy had his hand around my throat, (mind you, I was HOLDING Katelyn) well I yelled at the guy and Jen nearly knocked his head off. Then the ushers got involved. Plenty of people saw hat happened and I was cleared of all wrong doing. They asked me if i wanted the guy removed and I said, no this was a once in a lifetime experience. I just want to watch warm-ups. AND THAT WAS THAT. That was exciting but the game sucked.

They asked me if i wanted the guy removed and I said, no this was a once in a lifetime experience.

That was assault and battery.

The guy should have been thrown in the slammer.

They shouldn't have put you on the spot like that.

They asked me if i wanted the guy removed and I said, no this was a once in a lifetime experience.

That was assault and battery.

The guy should have been thrown in the slammer.

They shouldn't have put you on the spot like that.

Your right. At the time I just wanted to watch warm-ups. I should of done it but....I guess I made the wrong decision.