GDT: Sat 4/10 Isles @ Devils 7:00 EST

msweet

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So when the Devils let in that goal to the Islanders I knew it's not something a team that really dominates would do, more proof at how bad this team is.

was thinking that myself, score should've been 9 or 10 nothing - with stevens yelling on the bench in the 3rd, that is

was thinking that myself, score should've been 9 or 10 nothing - with stevens yelling on the bench in the 3rd, that is

LOL Marty felt really bad for them, and kicked it in himself so they would fall 7+ - 0. ;p Great game, but so many great chances were missed.. Langs had at least two were he was looking into a wide open net and couldnt get the puck to go in...

Curious, what were the lines used?

They were being switched up on the top 2 lines during the game. The bottom 2 were pretty consistently Leblond-Nieds-Clarkson and Pelley-Mcammond-Rolston. There were a few fights so those got mixed up at those times as well.

So after saying Elias seems to be improving lately on his faceoffs he won 12 out of 18 yesterday. JL was purposefully getting Elias out there for extra draws, I assume it's something he's working on a lot in practice and it seems to be paying off based on the last 8 games or so.

Edited by Devils731

So it was a mix of Elias and Zajac centering Ilya? A lot of firepower came out yesterday. Let's hope they remember where the "magic" came from on Wednesday.

Basically. You can see on the goal scoring that ZZZ starting together but later in the game Zajac assists Kovalchuk and Parise assists Elias.

Isles didn't fight much once the Devils started scoring in the first so it was a weird game, Devils were getting bounces and their opponent wasn't competing a ton, which should lead to everyone looking pretty good and scoring. :lol: