This team flat out quit!

trailblazer

Unacceptable effort..AGAIN!

This team quit!

I can't handle another 1st round exit.

Yes this team did quit and everything is frustrating right now. But in the first period we showed that we can dominate this team if we give a full effort. And you better believe that effort is coming for game 5.

Where is "Captain America"

completely non existent again.

So were a most of them.

Marty monster save, team didnt rally around it.

He can not let that 3rd goal in.

I am so pissed off right now, I am call the Devils and cancel next years tix that I already pre-paid for.

What a joke.

God damn Im pissed

Yes this team did quit and everything is frustrating right now. But in the first period we showed that we can dominate this team if we give a full effort. And you better believe that effort is coming for game 5.

Can I buy some pot off you?

As I answered someone else: I'm not smoking, I just really believe in our team.

LOL - I'm sorry that you have to explain that you aren't smoking pot... People must just get testy after a loss.

LOL - I'm sorry that you have to explain that you aren't smoking pot... People must just get testy after a loss.

these guys are worn out and want the season to be over. Marty still has the fire in the belly but there are too many guys on this team that have won at least one cup....so they do not have the drive ,hunger.

Pretty sad. I guess they need to count their money.

I am talking about

White

Elias

Langs

Skoula

I really think it's sad that people have responded to my optimistic thoughts about the team by implying that I'm on pot 4 different times tonight.

:lol: that'd be 3 votes for pot 1 for coke.

I was clearly joking, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings

Feelings not hurt, just stating the facts. I'm sorry for not specifically splitting up the pot and coke implications, I figured people would be able to understand even if they're grouped together. But really you make a genius point.

agreed. I smoke too & feel the team is done. So sad, we never even got started this playoffs.

I wonder how many crying towels that the devils are giving out tomorrow will make it on the ice if they lose. I remember throwing an umbrella on the ice after game 7 against the Pens in 1999 at CAA haha.

Once again the devils PP is killing this team along with their PK. Special teams is a key in this series and the Devils are failing miserably. They need to drive to the net and get all over Boucher to win this series. So far all the shots are coming from far away and at the points. Cannot win a series let alone a game playing that way.

There is no tomorrow now so I expect to see the MISSING veterans in this series (Langenbrunner, Elias, Zajac, Clarkson, Rolston) to pick up their games if they really want to win this series. Start the comeback tomorrow night in Game 5 Devils!