Most Hated/Most Respected Former NJ Devil?

grcenter47

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rmt - teh post above said if one were to speak ill often enough and loudly enough Stevens'd hunt you down ... I was hoping I could drive him to hunt me down ---

Lol.

Most respected former Devil currently playing = Gionta

Most hated former Devil = Rupp/Gomez

I watched when Rupp nailed Pando along the boards and effed up his shoulder. It just looked dirty. I didn't like Rupp that much when he was a Devil.

I hate Rupp becase we got Peters to replace him and he was terrible. I mean the guy could not even step on the ice without screwing up in some way. Rupp of course has a career year AFTER he leaves NJ! Ughhhh

I hate Rupp becase we got Peters to replace him and he was terrible. I mean the guy could not even step on the ice without screwing up in some way. Rupp of course has a career year AFTER he leaves NJ! Ughhhh

I was just gonna mention, anyone feeling Rupp is creeping up on that hated list? At least for us devils fans?

That hit on pando was borderline...knocked him out for a long time

Edited by Devilsfan118

To be hated means you have respect from your former team. Rupp just wants the team to respect/hate him. He sucks - just gets it up for certain games. I personally don't care for that. It's OK - just frustrating during the season. Is he lazy - or inconsistent - why is it he can't always call it up, you know? He's OK. I have no problem with him - since he obviously yearns for approval from the Devils. It's not distain for the organization that gets his dander up.

Most hated has to be Gomez... He went to our rival. I know Holik did it too but there was something about the way Gomez did it that made it worse for me. Most respected that still plays... Maybe Madden because he really was such a nice guy to fans.

Man Stevens is a DICK! I HATE that guy. What the hell is everyone thinking? He's a cheap shot artist of the first water. He's clearly not very bright but certainly THINKS he is! OY VEY the sheer arrogance of that MFer is beyond comprehension. And the league let him -- they let him jump 5 feet off the ground and slam people with his f**in elbow all the name of what??? FOLLOW THROUGH -- my ass. Jerk off deserves NOTHING NOTHING living off solid guys like Dano always paired with the best offensive dman to make his +/- look legendary as IF that stat counted for fvck... I HATE that guy! How can you respect a guy that seriously -- HONESTLY -- thinks his sh!t doesn't stink. He acts all "well.. what sh!t, I mean I might sh!t I never noticed because it's not important it would be undisciplined to notice if you sh!t or not -- if you notice that YOU sh!t then you really have no business playing hockey -- I'm the God of hockey - the almighty arbiter of all that is hockey and health -- like censored.gif cause you're so WHIPPED you arrogant jackass prick fvck!

(think that was enough? Should I take it further?? I think I need more - he'd be all arrogant and ignore this... "Peppercorn what? What do I give a fvck for?" I left out the part where I really channeled Dino ... I could put that back though if you think it might warrant hunting down w00t.gif )

(and you knwo I can hear exactly what would go through Stevens mind reading that... "You don't know how to spell Ciccarelli do you?" YEah YEAH?? Well fvck you Mister Omniscient!

"You forgot to close you bracket there..."

SHOVE IT!!

) so Ha!!

"I can give you a name for that dyslexia you've got there too"

:angry: gggggGGGRRRRRR! AHHHHHH! :rant::argh:

What are you doing Pepperkorn? Did you read my warning? Do you want to go thru life like Eric Lindros? DO YOU?

Scotty, if you're reading this, Pep here is clearly upset about something.... perhaps even trying to commit "suicide by Scott Stevens." Don't you worry about this one Scotty, I'll get him some help!

:D (okay, I'm just having too much fun with this....)