GDT: NJ Devils @ VAN Canucks- 10:00

MartysGlove

I never implied that at all. Try reading posts a bit better and understanding the game instead of citing boxscores.

And his play obviously has proven my point. Didn't know you needed spelling out. But you don't even know how to watch the gm so I shouldn't be surprised you did

This is where i stop trying to help you because you keep embarrassing yourself.

one decent point from you with some basis - is that too much to ask for?

Edited by ben00rs

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying to come into these games with a good attitude and hoping for the best but boy did that disallowed goal on Clarkson really suck the life out of me. It's hard to keep the faith after a screw job like that.

Sickman, I love your posts but lately they have been more depressing than the team itself...

This is where i stop trying to help you because you keep embarrassing yourself.

one decent point from you with some basis - is that too much to ask for?

I cannot believe how difficult this is for you to understand. It's 1150pm and you want a comprehensive legal analysis based on his career statistical history. Dude get a fkn life. My basis for the eigth time is on watching his countless mistakes. You clearly lack reading comprehension and the ability to watch a game. As I said before your opinion is worthless

Yes, let's blame Marty when we haven't scored a fvcking goal yet.

No, you're right.. And I'm almost always the Marty defender on Facebook discussions, blogs, etc... But he's just not making the saves we need him to make for us (yes, because of our sh!tty play). But the opposing goalies night-in and night-out are pulling 40+ save games on us. I don't have the confidence I used to have 1, 2, 3 seasons ago when the opposing team would pass the blue line. Then, I knew he'd save it and it wouldn't be a big deal. Now, it's like I fear a goal everytime they skate in..

I hope it's not another night where we are given a goal and some hope with 2 minutes left; just in time for it to be too little too late.

oh its coming, although i sense a goal at the 14 minute mark of the period, 6 long minutes of torture

Not sure where Clarkson was trying to put that puck...is there a net somewhere else in the stadium?

if you cant score by shooting at the net, maybe banking it off the defender? maybe?