Devils trade rumour -- big deal to come?

ghdi

Hi Mous, please tell your country mates that I do not do drugs. Anyone want a signed livestrong bracelet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey hey... it's not "all country" who believe that...

(ahem.. most of the people doesn't really care about Tour de France, Lance and.. all that "polemics"

but... I... I like you wife :boogie:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I heard (in my head)  Brodeur and Gomez to Florida, Florida send Loungo to Vancouver, The Devils get cap room and a bag of pucks from the Canucks. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And Brylin can play goal for NJ!!! After all, Burns said that was the only position he hadn't played yet...it's time for Sarge to try! :evil:

Here's what I heard (in my head)  Brodeur and Gomez to Florida, Florida send Loungo to Vancouver, The Devils get cap room and a bag of pucks from the Canucks. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The voice in your head is Glen Sather?

Hi Mous, please tell your country mates that I do not do drugs. Anyone want a signed livestrong bracelet?

hey hey... it's not "all country" who believe that...

(ahem.. most of the people doesn't really care about Tour de France, Lance and.. all that "polemics"

but... I... I like you wife :boogie:

I will race you for her on a winding road and faded signs.

Spectors is rumouring a totally diff deal with no Devils involved...

Toronto Gets: G Roberto Luongo + D Jay Boumeester

Florida Gets: C Mats Sundin + First Round Pick

the Toronto turning around

Tampa Bay Gets: G Ed Belfour + 3rd Round Pick

Toronto Gets: F Brad Richards

And Last but not least has

Toronto Gets: G Mathieu Biron or G Mika Noronen ( Most Likely Noronen)

Buffalo Gets: D Ken Klee

and who will be in goal for Florida? nonsense!

For the Canucks, one player on the trading block is Matt Cooke. Good fit on the 3rd line with Madden and Pandolfo.

Bouwmeester in NJ could be huge... but I don't believe FLO will trade Luongo and Bouwmeester.

Lance Armstrong taking drugs? Not an info, everybody already knew it... :P

The whole Tour de France is taking drugs, for many, many years.

I want Bouwmeester.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tuututututut ! You have to say "please" !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please!! :D Also on Bertuzzi- I realize what he did to Moore was a horrible thing- HORRIBLE. But I'd still love to have him on this hockey team. We'll finally have some much needed size up front, and whether you like him or not, you can't deny that Bertuzzi is one of the top 3 power forwards in the game. Period. He could make us better.

I'm THE biggest lamest homer... if we had Bertuzzi I'd think "well the kid is FINALLY on the straight and narrow -- this is just what he needs!" But I Do think Larry could really help him get his reputation back. But could he handle it -- is he willing -- I mean what's his deal, you know?

It would be great for him to come out East - would it be frustrating - or a good outlet? Very very interesting thought.

I am calling Bullsh!t.

White: $1.7

Friesen 2.3

Malakhov 3.6

Total: $7.6

Bertuzzi: $5.2

Heuselius: 1.2

TOTAL: $6.4

So, we'd *still* be over the cap, and have to fill two defense spots. While it would not surprise me to see us make a deal, I would be shocked if we made a deal like that,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course its bullsh!t till it goes through, you actually think Lou would be done even after this trade went through?

Weren't there rumors of Langenbrunner being shopped around?

If that's the case, and Cooke's on the trading block -- and there is ANY validity to the rumors going around, perhaps those two players are involved.

Langs back to Florida to reunite with Nieuwy, Cooke to NJ to fill his spot, and whoever the hell else is involved in the deal.

ESPN now mentioning the first deal which would bring Bertuzzi to the Devils, turn on ESPNNEWS now. Not saying its gone through, just mentioned its a rumoured trade after the Luongo arbitration fiasco.

Commercial now...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This seems to be gaining steam....

Yea right, and my name is Lance Armstrong.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Holy CRAP!! REALLY??? Dude did you do it? Did you take the drugs? Come on, we won't tell!

:saddevil: sorry -- I was channeling El Diablo... I have a weak doggy mind :smilegah:

Edited by Darwindog

DD, think about this. No matter how much Lou requires his his players to be solid citizens, and we like to think they are, we had DANTON on the team. Danton, who, whether we want to believe it or not, apparently took Bure's knee out in a pre-season game deliberately because he & Frost thought it would impress Lou & help him make the team. Then he proceded to go to the press every time he didn't get to play.

If players want to be dirty they will be dirty. If they are stupid they will be stupid. It doesn't matter who they play for. And Bertuzzi isn't the brightest tool in the toolshed. He's the only player to have left the bench to join an altercation on the ice since the rules barring it were put into place. Then the Moore fiasco. Putting him in NJ won't help keep him on the straight and narrow because he'll still be the same person.