Crosby stabs Dipietro in the Eye

bruins4777

I just saw this on CBC bruins sens broadcast.

Anybody else?

He got his stick lifted and wasn't really watching his stick as he drove the net and his blade stabbed dipietro in the eye and dipietro left the game. Crosby whined about getting called for something right afterwards.

It didn't look intentional, but he should have watched himself nonetheless.

I believe it was 4 minutes.

Crosby seems like he is still a spoiled brat. As a kid he was likely given EVERY call (people have been talking about him since he was about 13). The NHL is marketing the hell out of him and he probably is feeling a sense of entitlement. Same how Jordan and Shaq got every call in the NBA for years. With that said, he IS the best player in the world hands down. If they can keep that team together, they will be a dynasty ala the '80's Oilers.

Crosby is a whiny bitch. I'm looking forward to him getting his ass rocked. Sadly, since he's the "Golden Child" whoever rocks him will get a 20 game suspension.

Agreed, he's an annoying little pantywaste

and his monster lips as well.....

It looked pretty incidental from what I saw when I got in. But that's scary.

I echo what Steve said about the Isles with the Arbour thing. It looked pretty top notch.

Ironically enough, my Dad had his 40-year HS reunion at the Marriot directly across and he and a few old buddies got tix and caught some of the game. He saw Trottier after in the lobby.

Fans of every team save the Devils claim that Brodeur is a whiny diver. And last night only gave them more 'evidence'.

It was/is favourable to hate Gretzky.

It was/is favourable to hate Mario.

It's no surprise to find hoards of people who hate Crosby.

Fans of every team save the Devils claim that Brodeur is a whiny diver. And last night only gave them more 'evidence'.

It was/is favourable to hate Gretzky.

It was/is favourable to hate Mario.

It's no surprise to find hoards of people who hate Crosby.

Totally agree here. And Brodeur has become an Oscar-award winning embellisher. I still say if they got a clue and made the crease bigger, you wouldn't see as many of these incidents.

Totally agree here. And Brodeur has become an Oscar-award winning embellisher. I still say if they got a clue and made the crease bigger, you wouldn't see as many of these incidents.

Does the crease even mean anything anymore? It's more like a useless blue blotch on the ice than anything else.

Hey, sweet, just noticed I'm a Lowell Devil now. Mooovin on up! To the east side......

Edited by DaneykoIsGod