Season tickets came in the mail today

Satans Hockey

Just got them, has to be one of the nicer packages over the years design wise, comes in a nice black box with the slogan "we're all Devils inside" which I guess is the motto for this year.

Every ticket has different people on it. The preseason games have some arena workers which I find to be silly, there is a Chico night and a throw back night, they say it on the tickets.

Lots of the tickets compose of 2 current or former players on them and yes Marty is on one of them. Also comes with two lanyards for the tickets.

Overall good job by the Devils on this one.

Is anyone going to use the buy back program? It will be credit towards next year's renewals. I was initially going to use the 3 buy backs on the preseason games but then I saw the price on those games and I forgot about the tiered pricing so the preseason games are only $20, $20 and $25 so I don't think I'm going to bother now.

unnamed1_zps4e0b5cbc.jpg

unnamed_zps47d5a0fa.jpg

unnamed2_zpsfbd0025d.jpg

Edited by Satans Hockey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the crap games you might not be able to sell (say, weekday games from October-February) are credited for around that much anyway.  They probably witheld the vouchers just so everyone wouldn't automatically pick the preseason games for the buyback, well that and they didn't want the secondary market getting flooded with $10 tickets like it usually does for preseason games.

Supposedly you can do it online but they haven't activated the tickets yet.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I completely forgot about the vouchers. This is the first year in many years that I can remember them not offering vouchers but you're probably right.

I still may do the buybacks on the preseason games cause I can't go to 2 out of the 3 of them anyway.

Yeah they don't send them to you but supposedly you can contact them and request vouchers (doesn't say this in the packet though, only from what I've read on HF).

Yeah they don't send them to you but supposedly you can contact them and request vouchers (doesn't say this in the packet though, only from what I've read on HF).

Ya i didn't see anything in the packet either, seems a little ridiculous that only people in the know would have to find out about the vouchers like that. I'm gonna send my rep an email and find out.

x

im in the same boat haha. some day, i can't wait to get season tickets in the mail

I too am in that same boat, i always wanted season tickets.. but living about an hour away and a new job with a constantly changing schedule there is no way i would be able to attends the number of games in order to make it worth it to buy them. Last year i did the stubhub plan as i do every year and went to about 22 games or so..that was the most ive ever been to in a season..this year i wont be able to come close to that i dont think.

What are the vouchers? I'm sorry but I'm first year season ticket holder so I don't know any of that hahaha

In the past they would give you additional vouchers for each preseason game equal to the number of your seats, you could turn them in at the box office and get seats anywhere else in the arena.  Most people either gave the vouchers away or gave their own tickets away and used the vouchers to sit in the lower bowl, center ice, wherever was open.

For whatever reason they're not giving the vouchers away this year, maybe to avoid having people turn in the preseason games for the buyback program automatically.

In the past they would give you additional vouchers for each preseason game equal to the number of your seats, you could turn them in at the box office and get seats anywhere else in the arena. Most people either gave the vouchers away or gave their own tickets away and used the vouchers to sit in the lower bowl, center ice, wherever was open.

For whatever reason they're not giving the vouchers away this year, maybe to avoid having people turn in the preseason games for the buyback program automatically.

Yeah true probably because of the buy back program

With winter in the tri-state rumored to be as brutal as last year, I couldn't justify renewing a full season again lol. I hope to get a flex or half season the future but I must of missed a good quarter of last year's games on weather related reasons alone.

Packaging looks super cool though. Better then that whole hashtag theme last year.

With winter in the tri-state rumored to be as brutal as last year, I couldn't justify renewing a full season again lol. I hope to get a flex or half season the future but I must of missed a good quarter of last year's games on weather related reasons alone.

Packaging looks super cool though. Better then that whole hashtag theme last year.

yea you sold me a bunch of games last year.. and then you completely screwed me over on a game just a few hours before and sold the tickets out from under me to make like an extra ten bucks or something