Avery Taken to Hospital

devlman

Oh really?

How does a player going into cardiac arrest from a lacerated spleen make you feel?

:unsure:

When did he go into cardiac arrest? That was misreported. The latest articles say he walked into the hospital of his own volition and was never in any danger. Spleen doesn't even need to be removed.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really?

How does a player going into cardiac arrest from a lacerated spleen make you feel?

:unsure:

When it was Avery.... actually quite sad...

though I've wacked that assclown who swings his stick at head on an HOURLY basis (since he's imitating this moron)

he's taken enough goalie sticks to the ribs... it might get him too... then I'd be happy!!!! :clap: :clap:

I'd not give a rat's sh!t if random joe a$$hole was in the hospital with the same thing, so I'm supposed to feign concern because he's become famous for making an ass out of him and his sport? fvck that!

breaking news

during a more thorough examination, said laceration turned out to just be his gaping va-gina. no need to worry any more.

dam word filters :angry::angry::angry::angry:

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :dance:

I would rather see people be honest about it, than have to feign remorse, because some moderator will ban you otherwise.

It's not something you want to see happen, but since the initial story is BS, it's not exactly a big deal, either. If some people here can't look past the person in a situation like that, it tells you just as much about the person as the people "judging" him. Maybe this will teach him to stop being such a dick, but that's really unlikely.

breaking news

during a more thorough examination, said laceration turned out to just be his gaping va-gina. no need to worry any more.

dam word filters :angry::angry::angry::angry:

HAHAHAHA Now that is funny.

The word around town is that his spleen was actually lacerated by one of his transtestical prostitutes buddies.

I'd not give a rat's sh!t if random joe a$$hole was in the hospital with the same thing, so I'm supposed to feign concern because he's become famous for making an ass out of him and his sport? fvck that!

Couldntve said it any better.

I would rather see people be honest about it, than have to feign remorse, because some moderator will ban you otherwise.

It's not something you want to see happen, but since the initial story is BS, it's not exactly a big deal, either. If some people here can't look past the person in a situation like that, it tells you just as much about the person as the people "judging" him. Maybe this will teach him to stop being such a dick, but that's really unlikely.

No one's feigning any remorse.

I wonder how you guys would react if Marty got hurt next season and the Ranger fans enjoyed it. You'd call them all awful human beings. As it was, they were cheering when he got run and was down on the ice for a minute, and I'm sure you all took exception to that.

If a Devil was in this situation you guys would be a lot more compassionate than you are now, which is the problem that I see. I'm sure there's probably people here who wouldn't be opposed to, for example, basing their wedding date around a playoff game or the Super Bowl. I personally know people that refuse to date someone who roots for a rival sports team, so they're giving up potential love because they can't control themselves during a hockey argument. There is a line between sports and real life, and some people don't see that.

I have as much compassion for Avery as any other person that I don't know that I find out is in the hospital. I feel sorry for them...no more, no less. Not gunna lose sleep over it, nor do I expect anyone else to. But having less compassion for him because he's on a rival sports team isn't right, IMO.

Edited by metallidevils

Sorry...but I have no compassion for the little weenie. What comes around goes around.

There is a distinct difference between being a jerkoff while playing a game...and sustaining real life injuries. What comes around? Did Avery run around spreading busted spleens to people? get a grip

can we get metallidevils to be the keeper of sanctimony?

flyer fans were happy that stevens' career ended due to post-concussion syndrome. i don't care what they think. nor do i care about the bathos and false sympathy that comes out when things like this occur. there's some element of schadenfraude for most people when their rival's player gets injured, and MUCH more so when it's someone as hated as avery. i'm not grinning and high-fiving, but i'm not going to make believe like i am upset. i'm not. although as some astute person noted in this thread, it means we won't get to see his face in defeat during the handshake.

so, no, i don't care if ranger fans cheered elias's hepatitis. nor do i care about red sox fans cheering that a-rod is hurt. i think it's very disrespectful to cheer a player's injury and boo when he gets up, as certain philadelphians are known to do, but beyond that - what you do is your choice and i'm not gonna begrudge that, regardless of how distasteful is might be to me.

Edited by Triumph

There is a distinct difference between being a jerkoff while playing a game...and sustaining real life injuries. What comes around? Did Avery run around spreading busted spleens to people? get a grip

no but he did try to gouge out orpik's spleen with his stick at the end of last night's game.

No one's feigning any remorse.

I wonder how you guys would react if Marty got hurt next season and the Ranger fans enjoyed it. You'd call them all awful human beings. As it was, they were cheering when he got run and was down on the ice for a minute, and I'm sure you all took exception to that.

If a Devil was in this situation you guys would be a lot more compassionate than you are now, which is the problem that I see. I'm sure there's probably people here who wouldn't be opposed to, for example, basing their wedding date around a playoff game or the Super Bowl. I personally know people that refuse to date someone who roots for a rival sports team, so they're giving up potential love because they can't control themselves during a hockey argument. There is a line between sports and real life, and some people don't see that.

I have as much compassion for Avery as any other person that I don't know that I find out is in the hospital. I feel sorry for them...no more, no less. Not gunna lose sleep over it, nor do I expect anyone else to. But having less compassion for him because he's on a rival sports team isn't right, IMO.

i got married on june 23rd, partially because i knew hockey season would be over by then. and that's the truth. so what.

To all fans of honorable hockey,

We're sorry. We were distracted by Anna Nicole Smith and were prevented from doing our job during the first round. We've since sent her packing and have been in control since the start of round 2. You all have nothing to worry about the rest of the way. Once again, we apologize and it won't happen again.

Sincerely,

The Hockey Gods

Pour some tussin on it Sean.