GDT - Devils at NY Rangers 7 PM; Game 3

NJDevs4978

Someone needs to take out Sean Avery. Take the 5 and take him OUT. There is NO PLACE for this behavior in a game unless you're admitting that you're a team full of pussies. This impudent behavior cannot be tolerated.

Where is Scott Stevens?

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UGHHHHHH I wish someone would just fvckin peg Avery in the back of the head with the puck when he's sitting there facing brodeur ...What a peice of shi!t

BUSH LEAGUE!!!!!! I swear to God I would choke the life out of that little sh*t with my own hands if I had the chance.

Edited by SickMan

This is insane. I've NEVER seen anything like the refs in this game. It's almost worth the devils just putting down their sticks and leaving the ice in protest. Forfeit because this is -- it's beyond anything I've ever seen. Parise gets a cross check for protecting himself... Avery is allowed to wave his stick in front of Brodeur's face? WTF? Some team is going to hand the rangers their ass

This is insane. I've NEVER seen anything like the refs in this game. It's almost worth the devils just putting down their sticks and leaving the ice in protest. Forfeit because this is -- it's beyond anything I've ever seen. Parise gets a cross check for protecting himself... Avery is allowed to wave his stick in front of Brodeur's face? WTF? Some team is going to hand the rangers their ass

Not until someone beats the sh!t out of Avery and the greasy alaskan mexican. This series is turning into a fvcking joke I cannot believe

how horriable the officiating is just a flat out fvcking joke. I want some ones ass if I don't see someone beat the living sh!t out of a Rags

I'll be pissed.

Someone needs to take out Sean Avery. Take the 5 and take him OUT. There is NO PLACE for this behavior in a game unless you're admitting that you're a team full of pussies. This impudent behavior cannot be tolerated.

Where is Scott Stevens?

Nobody's going to do it on this team. They have no balls, just like the other teams I root for. I agree with whoever it is that said Langenbrunner skated away in the first period after Parise got creamed in front of the net. Avery's allowed to basically pass gas all over Marty and nobody takes up for him.

And as I said the other night, Stevens is a once-in-a-lifetime player. I just want another Dano, he wouldn't tolerate that either. That's not being too greedy is it?

Edited by Hasan4978