Season Tickets

cgosha21

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know or have an idea when the Manage My Tickets section of our MyDevils Online Account is going to be activated? I would like to forward some tickets to people.

I'm guessing by Wednesday of next week.. They also just made the BBQ tickets available to those who picked that as an event

It's a marketing tool. For people who don't have season tickets and put their info on the vouchers they probably contact them in the future. I think I put "Abe Froman" For the name on those vouchers last year.

Which is weird because you typically get lower level seats with the voucher, so most STH use the vouchers and give their regular seats to other people.. I usually just the write the info of some Devils fan I know so that at least the sales department gets a good lead

Are any of you guys selling your pre-seasons?

Whats the story with the vouchers. Such a noob.

Probably not selling mine.. It's too much of a hassle given the return

They usually tell you when you can bring the vouchers to the box office.. All you do is fill out your info on the vouchers and then bring them to the box office to get your tix

Probably not selling mine.. It's too much of a hassle given the return

They usually tell you when you can bring the vouchers to the box office.. All you do is fill out your info on the vouchers and then bring them to the box office to get your tix

If I bring a friend with a voucher do you think I can get two seats next to each other?

Also, when the hell can I buy additional tickets as a STH? I can go buy them through the website like anyone else, but cant through my ticket manager to get them at STH price.

If I bring a friend with a voucher do you think I can get two seats next to each other?

Also, when the hell can I buy additional tickets as a STH? I can go buy them through the website like anyone else, but cant through my ticket manager to get them at STH price.

Just call your rep and they can help you out, that's what I was told.

I am going to get my tickets today, going to be a long ass day but I will finally have them in my hands! For the BBQ it looks like they are if you renewed and selected the event as renewal rewards. My parents are first year STH and they did not get BBQ tickets (should have added their seats on to my account :D ) Well they are going to the BBQ as they are getting my tickets.

I just have to say that I am really excited for the upcoming season.. I mean the little things like having the tickets rip upwards so that you can keep your STH book organized, having the Fan Experience Team as a contact point for your every need, and the awesome new pricing scheme (all just to name a few) have me very excited about the season and the future of the organization in terms of the front office.. They are clearly making an effort to change and it's been great so far imo

I just have to say that I am really excited for the upcoming season.. I mean the little things like having the tickets rip upwards so that you can keep your STH book organized, having the Fan Experience Team as a contact point for your every need, and the awesome new pricing scheme (all just to name a few) have me very excited about the season and the future of the organization in terms of the front office.. They are clearly making an effort to change and it's been great so far imo

You forgot to write "Go Devils!"

I am going to get my tickets today, going to be a long ass day but I will finally have them in my hands! For the BBQ it looks like they are if you renewed and selected the event as renewal rewards. My parents are first year STH and they did not get BBQ tickets (should have added their seats on to my account :D ) Well they are going to the BBQ as they are getting my tickets.

I emailed my rep to ask about this and he told me this BBQ is for renewing STH's, and that there will be another meet & greet for new STH's sometime later in the season.

I have to admit, I was kind of iffy on my excitiment for the upcoming season. Until I get the UPS package and the tickets were inside and when I see all the games and the design of the tickets, now I am pretty pumped.