The un-official, "official" we believe thread!

westcoastdevfan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone planning on going down to Filthadelphia for game 1 or 2? Just out of morbid curiousity I went on ticketmaster and was able to get 4 seats together in the $60 price range. $35 are gone as that is really the only affordable option so tons of people jump on it. If anyone is interested tell me....my dad and gf can't go since they both work, but I am on spring break this week so with the money I saved not going anywhere I could definetely afford tix and a train ride down to Filthy.

Anyone planning on going down to Filthadelphia for game 1 or 2? Just out of morbid curiousity I went on ticketmaster and was able to get 4 seats together in the $60 price range. $35 are gone as that is really the only affordable option so tons of people jump on it. If anyone is interested tell me....my dad and gf can't go since they both work, but I am on spring break this week so with the money I saved not going anywhere I could definetely afford tix and a train ride down to Filthy.

I think I have to see how they react in the first game to say if I believe or not. You can often tell when this team is on or is about to turn it on

(I love that cocky swagger they get sometimes when the play is going their way and they know that noone will even get close to beating them)

Nice to see everyone in good spirits for the playoffs. I am too :)

LET'S GO DEVILS!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I'm so excited this year! 3 teams to cheer for and all 3 of them in incredible, intense, first-round matchups! I may go crazy before the first round is over! :evil: