Out of town games

Jas0nMacIsaac

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Flyers take the lead in the Classic 1-0 vs Rangers.... Flyers score again in a few mins ... up 2-0.. Rangers come right back and score to cut the lead to 2-1 ... Rupp scored for them.

Damn ... Rangers take the lead on a Richards goal and are up 3-2 ... Rupp with 2 goals for the Rangers.

Edited by Anhkheg

wowwwww... what a great game the Winter Classic was.. you could not ask for anything else

wowwww what a great game the Winter Classic was. You can not ask for anything else holy sh!t. a penalty shot for the flyers for a chance to tie it under 20 seconds.

for us though, at least this game did not go into OT

Except for the outcome, this was a good game. Was hoping the Flyers would win, but must give Lundqvist credit, he is one hell of a goalkeeper giving the Rangers a chance to win every game. Devils weakpoint so far has been mediocre goal tending. Marty looks like he is heating up, but I dont want to get our hopes up. He has been wildly inconsistent.

Gonna watch this game later, so... *shhhhhh*

:)

of course Flyers-Sens (2 teams we're in a tight race against) are playing 2 games back to back against each other... first one went in OT and this one is heading there too godamnit

its still early but its frustrating, i hate those extra points. Its like last season by the end when we were trying to get in the playoffs and seemed like everyday there was 2 teams just ahead of us playing each others and both getting points.

of course Flyers-Sens (2 teams we're in a tight race against) are playing 2 games back to back against each other... first one went in OT and this one is heading there too godamnit

its still early but its frustrating, i hate those extra points. Its like last season by the end when we were trying to get in the playoffs and seemed like everyday there was 2 teams just ahead of us playing each others and both getting points.

YesSSSS!!!! Sens score 5-4 with 1 min left

Sens score an EN goal making it 6-4 ... good win for them.

Sens scored 4 goals in the 3rd period to pull off this comeback. Now hopefully we win the next two and tie the flyers. WOOT!

Edited by Anhkheg

Sorry ya should have been posting in here about the game. Dude I can't believe this fvcking game is going to over time. Back to 6th place we go. Lame.

I spoke too soon. Ottawa 5-4. 1 minute left in regulation. GOD DAMMIT

6-4. game over and the Devils sink in the standings. :evilcry: What a let down thanks Flyers you douche bags.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

I spoke too soon. Ottawa 5-4. 1 minute left in regulation. GOD DAMMIT

it's alright dude, the flyers are a better team but they are injured right now so the more they lose the best it is

we don't have to worry much about Ottawa... they are overachieving but they'll eventually run out of gas so

it's alright dude, the flyers are a better team but they are injured right now so the more they lose the best it is

we don't have to worry much about Ottawa... they are overachieving but they'll eventually run out of gas so

Oh? Well I'm just pissed because we were tied with Ottawa's bitch asses. I can't believe how they've been winning.

you have to look at your own division first... Rangers are 8pts ahead of us... its not impossible to catch them with about 40 games left... if we do we could endup in the top 3 in the conference... its also not impossible for the Flyers to catch up since they are just 4 pts behind... so they have to lose

well thats my point of view anyway...

you have to look at your own division first... Rangers are 8pts ahead of us... its not impossible to catch them with about 40 games left... if we do we could endup in the top 3 in the conference... its also not impossible for the Flyers to catch up since they are just 4 pts behind... so they have to lose

well thats my point of view anyway...

I suppose you're right. I would have just liked to have stayed in 5th but it doesn't seem like a win/loss situation now that I think about it. As long as it wasn't a 3 point game it's a win either way. if yesterdays game ended in regulation Devils would have only been behind 2 points, incredible.