Josefson out 3-4 months.

ghdi

Not trying to be a board cop but -

Can we avoid making a thread like this without proof or a link. This OP would imply he's "done for the season"....

Pure speculation at this point. If you ARE speculating - state so.

Edited by DevilinLA

If I recall correctly, a broken clavicle shouldn't take much longer than a month to heal (usually less), as long as it isn't a rare case. Then with rehab, I don't expect him to miss any more than a month and a half...not that that's insignificant.

Then again, I'm not his doctor, so don't take my word for it.

Ask Tony Romo for his opinion. He was done for the season, but then again, the Dallas season was only up until January. So, I'm guessing that 6-8 weeks easily, plus a month or so to rehab. You're looking at minimum 90 days. Realistically, he should be done until February/March.

Edited by Mitico12

My cousin is an ironman racer and fell of his bike doing 45mph. He snapped his collar bone and had surgery. Was able to do the trainer within 2 weeks and was back in the pool, running, and bike within a month , month and a half. Hell be back. Collar bones are quick healers especially when its fused with a metal plate.

Not trying to be a board cop but -

Can we avoid making a thread like this without proof or a link. This OP would imply he's "done for the season"....

Pure speculation at this point. If you ARE speculating - state so.

There is a question mark, but I edited the title anyway

Edited by ghdi

Except Pittsburgh has a great D, and ours ain't that. Tonight was a severe reality check to what a good offense can do to us.

Eh, I'm not overly concerned. San Jose has a reputation for choosing quantity of shots over quality, and our d has always allowed a lot of shots trying to stop good ones. They only established a dominant cycle 2 or 3 times the whole game. Throw in the fact that Larsson looked like a rookie for the first time, and you get 41 shots against. Even with that number, only 1 goal was caused by bad d. The first was a softie. Moose was brilliant, but he wants that one back. The third was with the extra attacker. Larsson's gonna have growing pains, but he'll be good more often than not, and either way, the numbers were deceiving here. Sharks didn't have that many great chances. I'm more concerned about our inability to pressure Niemi, effective though we were on our chances.

with a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTz8rKJk-Vw