GDT: New Jersey @ Winnipeg

Quinn01

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap. Still saying this... You cannot link to that type of image

Your Avatar Settings

Your avatar must be no bigger than 105 pixels by 105 pixels in size.

Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 250 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpeg,jpg,swf,png

Crap. Still saying this... You cannot link to that type of image

Your Avatar Settings

Your avatar must be no bigger than 105 pixels by 105 pixels in size.

Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 250 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpeg,jpg,swf,png

Hmm works for me. Idk man. Repost it on gifsoup.com then do it. Thatll work.

First I go to my settings, then profile, then change my avatar... that's correct right?

Yeah it should work. Idk what to tell you. Like I said take clip and put it on a site like gifsoup.com and upload it from there. Itll resize it on its own from gifsoup.

Didn't get to see the game today, but I caught the highlights when I got home- man, what a play by Patty to let that pass go through his legs. Extremely heads up. And the pass by Larsson to Patty was money on the winning goal. What a great play by everyone on that goal. Except Syk falling down during the celebration. :P

Yeah it should work. Idk what to tell you. Like I said take clip and put it on a site like gifsoup.com and upload it from there. Itll resize it on its own from gifsoup.

Yea nothing I'm trying will work. fvck it. Thanks anyway though.

Didn't get to see the game today, but I caught the highlights when I got home- man, what a play by Patty to let that pass go through his legs. Extremely heads up. And the pass by Larsson to Patty was money on the winning goal. What a great play by everyone on that goal. Except Syk falling down during the celebration. :P

Oh..you mean THIS ! http://postimage.org/image/kxjacx3jr/ mwuauahaha. Yea..been trying to make it my avatar for the last hour. Cant get it to work.

So Boston lost, Leafs are losing..unfortunately that means the Rangers are winning. Ottawa is winning ugh. But the Flyers are losing.. could end up being a pretty good weekend.

Yup, it's shaping up nicely. I don't mind the Rags winning (well, I do, but...). We're not going to catch them anyway, so it's better that they win than the Leafs.

And Ottawa wins in a SO. Jesus that team is on fire.

Yea, look out for Ottawa.

The good thing is that I think (or hope) that they're peaking early.

Yup, it's shaping up nicely. I don't mind the Rags winning (well, I do, but...). We're not going to catch them anyway, so it's better that they win than the Leafs.

We could catch up to the Rags. The could easily have a losing streak and we could have a winning streak during that. We're only 8 points behind them.

yea, it's not impossible, but... 10 years ago I'd have given it a chance, but not these days.

There's too much parity, for one thing.

The Devils are a slightly above average team, and this is the Rangers year (they've been building this team for decades, so it's about time that it's coming together. sheesh!). Catching the Fliers is a definite possibility, especially with all of their injury problems, but I doubt we get much closer to the Rangers. Nothing wrong with that either, since all that matters is making it to the playoffs anyway.

They have games in hand too.

At thi point yeah, but there will be a time where we have games in hand.

yea, it's not impossible, but... 10 years ago I'd have given it a chance, but not these days.

The Devils are a slightly above average team, and this is the Rangers year (they've been building this team for decades, so it's about time that it's coming together. sheesh!). Catching the Fliers is a definite possibility, especially with all of their injury problems, but I doubt we get much closer to the Rangers. Nothing wrong with that either, since all that matters is making it to the playoffs anyway.

I'd say they've been buidling this team for at most 5 or 6 seasons rather than decades. Their recent success has been because all the 80's Oilers players retired so Sather can't trade prospects for them anymore.

Edited by CarpathianForest

Really good win. Marty made up for that goal given up in the first IMO. Devils battled their asses off and I was happy to see the Defense get involved for a few awesome scoring chances. Jets are going to be gunning for a win Tuesday so it should be a good game then also. Clarkson needs to cut the sh!t though.

Side Note:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=VE4bcq8Plzk

That fvcking commercial has been on 6 times since pre-game. I am sure itll be on atleast 2-3 times from now till the end of post-game.

+1 in post game so far.

Not game-related, but I saw that there were a bunch of posts in this thread about how annoying the girl in this commercial is.

Funny thing is, the guy in the commercial is Alex Honnold, a living legend in the rock climbing world. He's climbed a 2,900-foot mountain face, without ropes!

Check it out: Alex Honnold on 60 Minutes

Yea, look out for Ottawa.

The good thing is that I think (or hope) that they're peaking early.

They've played the most games in the league. They're playing well but aren't exactly dominating.

They have games in hand too.

Yea. I keep forgetting that. I look at the standings and say 'You know it's not like the Rangers are up 20 points on the league', but then I noticed how they've played 3 less games and it's like yeeesh. That team has put together at least 3 streaks of winning 5 games or more. They'll lose one and then win 5. I'm surprised they handled the Leafs the way they did tonight. I thought after that Ottawa loss they might have started to sputter but I guess not. Biron is pretty much another starting goalie on that team. They play MTL tomorrow so you can already chalk that up as another win. Annoying.

I'm pretty confident it will happen. JVR now has a concussion and is out indefinitely, plus they're goaltending is just as shaky as ours. They're a little more physical I guess but I'm not intimidated by that team. We had a come back victory against them last time they played and the Devils were playing terrible during that time period.

Playoff hockey is not regular season hockey...Ive seen 100 point leaders get hammered right out of the first round.

03-04, 05-06, 06-07 Devils. 100, 101, 107 points respectively, and they got knocked out in the second, first, and first rounds. Happens every year, to two or three teams, like clockwork.

Regular season records are meaningless, outside of whether or not the team qualifies for the playoffs and what seeding they all get.